1: Transferring to Shiko Academy

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

It was the usual day or should I say night at Ryotei Academy, with all of my bothers' fan girls squealing till my ears bleed. Along with my fan boys cat calling me, and my older overprotective twin brother covering for me. And came our rivals the Mukami brothers, who which we just glared at and same came back at us. The usual classes were the same as ever, and then, what do you know a group of my fan boys showed up 'Great' I thought.

"What do you guys want?" I asked them with a irritated look on my face "Well, we just wanted to know if you wanted to join us at this bar. And then... maybe we could have fun after that." the first one spoke up with a smirk. "No thanks, I don't drink." I said trying to keep a calm composure and trying to not get lectured by the principle and then Reiji. "Awe, come on babe, we just want to spend some time with you." the second said as he slung his around my shoulder, in which caused me to get out of grip and try to walk away.

To then be stopped by the third guy, who put up his arm in front of me to stop me in my tracks. "Come on just this once?" he then asked and then grabbed my wrist, which then made me really irritated on how annoying these humans are. I then grabbed his wrist and twisted it and then threw him, which made the other two look at me both angry and shock. The first one try to come at me but I threw one of the desks that was closets to me at him, which knocked him out and the last one to run away in fear.

I was then called in by the principle with the rest of my brothers there, Reiji was glaring at me for being called here again. "I know we've been over this many times Sakamaki-chan, but you need to learn how to control your anger." the principle said as he was rubbing the bridges of his noses. "Well, to be honest sir, they were harassing me." I said while glaring at him "Well, that's not what Jean said." he then said. "That damn bastard." I grumbled "[Y/n], don't use deplorable language here." Reiji said sternly and was still glaring at me. "Tch, can we go home now?" Ayato asked "Yeah it's boring here." Laito said with a fake smile on his face, in which the principle nodded that we an leave. 

Timeskip~ On Our Way Home~

While heading home I was sitting on Subaru's lap as Reiji was lecturing on me handling my anger and being more ladylike. Once we finally got home we saw someone we were hoping in a million years not see. It was him, why in hells name is he doing here. Everyone glared at him, while he just smirked at us "Well, it's nice to see my own sons and daughter here. I hope you don't mind me barging in all of a sudden." he said "Actually we do mind, even if it is you." Reiji said as he pushed up his glasses. "All I have to do is talk with my beloved daughter." he said, which then Subaru's glare harsher "And why is that you bastard?!" he yelled at him.

"If you all want to hear then follow me to the living room." he then said as we followed him to the living room. "I have a job for you [Y/n]." he said with a grin, as I glared at him "And what kind of job is that?" I asked him. "I need you to retrieve this item, called the Grimoire." he said, as all of our eyes widen "Eh,  you mean that 'Grimoire'?" Laito asked with a smirked and glared at him. "Heh, that's impossible." Shuu then said with a smirk "Is it Shuu, cause I heard that the Tachibana family knows about its whereabouts." he then said with grin.

I could feel Subaru's grip my waist protectively "And why send my sister?" he asked "Well, it's because she was a childhood friend with the two children of the Tachibana family." he then said. I then clenched my fist "And what would happen if I don't do this job." I asked him with venom "Then you'll stay in hell with me for the rest of your life time." he said, which made Subaru's grip tighten around me. All I did was sigh and nodded "Good choice, I'll see to it that your transferring to Shiko Academy." he said before leaving "And I might add that you're going to live with your uncle Richter." he then added. Which made me snap and try to strangle him, key word try, I was then being held down by all of them, but Shuu who was sleeping on the couch.

Timeskip~ Tomorrow Heading Towards Richter's House~

After packing up all my stuff to move in with my uncle, including the silver knife my mother gave me. "See you later, Imotou-chan~." Laito cooed in my ear, in which caused him to get a punch in the gut. "Don't you ever do that again pervert." I said to him with venom in my voice to then feel a hand on my shoulder. I then turned around to see Subaru with a worried face "Be careful and don't tr-" "Trust Richter, I know." I cut him off. "Just stay safe for me." he then said and brought me into an embrace till the limo came and took me away.

While on the way to Richter's house I listened to music on the way there. Once I made it to his house, I just barged in with out permission (A/n: Like a boss). "You could've knocked my niece." a voice said from the stair case balcony, in which I looked up and narrowed my eyes at Richter. Who was looking down on me "Tch, it wouldn't matter anyway. I could've teleported in here if I wanted to." I said to him, to then see him disappear. He's probably somewhere around the mansion doing shit around this place.

I then teleported to my old room where everything was the same as it was, plain with hardly any furniture and with a pure white coffin. And on top of it was... probably the Shiko Academy girls uniform, like hell I was going to wear that frilly crap. I would be happy to stay in my original school uniform for tomorrow, since this to frilly and girly for me.

Timeskip~ Tomorrow Morning~

I then woke up early this morning to avoid running into Richter, I then made into the kitchen to grab a piece of toast  before heading towards the limo. While on my way there I got a good look at the scenery to know where I'm suppose to go for school, and to learn to teleport instead of using the limo like back at home. As we past certain areas I then recognized a certain brunette from a long time ago in the uniform 'Could it be..? No, it can't.' I thought till we finally made it to Shiko Academy. And it looked about the same size as Ryotei Academy, but it's only day classes. Though there was this certain scent in the air and I then knew it was...

Devils.