Chapter 5: Another One?

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Earl Nightingale

After giving the profile a call came in, one that the whole team dreaded in the very pits of their souls.
It was a simple 911 call that said that they had found another body. Same as before blond hair blue-eyed mid-20s headless as well.

This guy was on a roll of pissing everyone in the BAU off.

To get to that body in crime scene they had a hike to two miles in the woods. Lucky for them Stiles still knew the woods like the back of his hand even after so many years.
The hike took longer than it should've been with lots of Spencer tripping over his own feet and Stiles or Derek catching him.

Upon getting to the newest crime scene half the team split to go see the crime scene itself and the other half of them went to go talk to the people that found the body. Stiles and Derek were the ones chosen for crime scene duty, thankfully.
                       ~~~
Making their way over to where the deputy had pointed Derek stopped for a moment and asked, "How are you holding up?"

Stiles shrugged and said, "I wish I never came back to town, to be honest, it just feels like I never left. I hate this town and every time something is going great in my life this place, these people, have to come back and mess it up."
Derek gives him a little side hug and a little shake before saying, "Listen, man, these people don't know who they're missing out on. You're the best and you know they don't deserve you. Don't give them the power to hurt you. You worth so much more than they ever will be. You say, people, every day. What did they do? If they make you feel like that they are not your friends and probably never were in the first place. Now let's save some people and blow this popsicle stand so we can get this back to our lives."

Stiles smiled at his best friend and said, "Thanks, I really needed that."

Derek shrugged and said "No problem cuz." Before steeling himself in the work mode. Stiles shielded his feelings and prepared himself for the scene.

Walking into the scene under a large oak tree was a woman in her mid to late 20s as the looks of it. She was wearing a tattered pink tank top and jeans ripped and dirty from a struggle. Her tank top was covered in blood and a few feet to the left laid her head. Her eyes were left open staring out upon a scene of death. Her mouth left open in an internal scream.

An EM was over the body looking about. Derek asked, "What  can you tell me?"

The girl looked up and said "I can tell you she was probably in her mid-20s. A partier by the looks of it. She's been dead for only a few hours I would say. She was heavily intoxicated and probably college student from her ID badge."

Derek mumbled thanks before turning to Stiles "He normally keeps them for a while but he couldn't have had her for more than a day or two at most. He's really derailing fast now. We need to get an announcement out and fast."

Stiles nodded and said, "Let's call girly girl and see what she can find. That is if you can get a signal."

Looking down at his phone Derek punched in the numbers. A happy voice came from the phone, "Hi my chocolate love. What can I do for you?"

Stiles smiled and asked, "What no love for me?"

Garcia snorted and said, "If it isn't my Batman. Now, what can I do for you boys?"

Stiles said to her looking around, "Look up any missing persons that match our victim type. Also, work your magic looking out for anybody that will be live in the woods or works for a self-owner company in the area based on our geographical profile. Look into people that fit our profile, although that's probably everyone in the area."

"On it. Oracle out!"

Now for the long hike back.

                    ~~~

Apparently, a group of friends was hiking through the woods when they stumbled upon the body and called the Sheriff. Spencer had a feeling it was some people that he really didn't want to see what Stiles had him his old friends had a way of stumbling upon crime scenes. And he really really didn't want to see them. Walking with Emily and JJ they approached the group he could see his suspicions had come true. Now, he wishes he was back with Rossi or Hotch combing through evidence or talking to the families of the other victims.

JJ took control walking up to the young adults and said, "Hi I'm Agent Jareau with me or Agent Prentiss and Dr. Reid. Now please tell me anything and everything you remember when finding the body.

A girl with strawberry blonde hair turned and said: "We were going for a casual hide like usual when I stumbled over the head."

JJ looked at the girl carefully she was wearing high heels. There was no way they were going for a casual hike. The three agent shared a look before turning back to the girl.

"What's your names? We need to take them done for future reference and we need you to come into the station and gave an official statement."

A rugged looking young man with a crooked jaw and brown eyes said, "I'm Scott McCall,  that's Lydia Martin, Liam Dunbar, Derek Hale, and Kira Yukimura."

Taking down the names Emily walked up and asked: "Anything more you can tell us?"

They shake their heads but the agents knew they were holding something back.

Spencer steps forward and said "Please have you your statements done by tomorrow. They're very important to our investigation."

Spencer could already feel the bad energy coming off of Scott. Scott spat, "You're that freak that was at our family dinner last night so you and Stiles weren't joking. I wonder how that little follower could actually do something with his life."

Spencer flushed and JJ said in a cold voice, "What gives you the right? You're that awful stepbrother Stiles has talked about. I would watch how you talk to our agents if I were you I could take you in as breaking the federal law."

It was at this moment that most of the pack realize that Stiles had found a new family. A family that treated him with this respect and better than they ever had.

Emily then said in disgust, "Now just get your statements done and over with. So we don't have to take you in as suspects."

The girls pulled Spencer away from the pack catching up with Stiles and Derek they began to share things that they had learned and what had happened. Stiles couldn't help but feel ashamed of his old friends and apologized for the whole hike. The team told him over and over again that it wasn't his fault. Derek even threatened to fight them.

Now that's a real family.