Chapter 9: Gods That Was Hot!

The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy? ~Albert Einstein

The tension in the room was high, but so far Stiles was unaffected by it or at least it seemed like he was and Spencer as smart as he didn't even realize that there was tension. Stiles and he never really were that lovey-dovey in public as it so wasn't surprising him to pack did not know.

Stiles had at some point stormed out of the room while Spencer was lost in his thoughts upon noticing he looked around he saw Scott was glaring and had his teeth clenched. Well, that's not healthy. Spencer just couldn't understand what made that guy so angry, I mean he knew from a profiles pint of view but he didn't understand why. Stiles had given them all an invitation to the wedding and tried to fix the relationship on a great many occasion.

Scott turned his anger at Spencer who was still clueless about what was going on, "So what does that make you, fag?

Spencer bushed and look down. Derek looked at his best friend then the young man, "Don't talk to him like that"

Spencer looked up at his best friend in a silent thank you. Spencer cleared his throat and rambled on nervously, "I'm pansexual actually. Did you know in ancient Rome it didn't matter which sex you had sex with as long as they had a high status."

Lydia looked up at the man with a sharp looking her eyes, "What kinda of freak sexuality is that?"

Spencer didn't notice the tone of her voice but continued almost excitingly, "The pan a Greek prefix that means all. We also use the term omnisexual because Omni means all in Latin. Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others. I believe that there are many more important things to attraction than gender like intelligence and personality."

Scott glares at Spencer and spat, "What part of no one cares don't you get, you nasty pan screwing freak show?"

Spencer looked up at him and stopped rambling he will let his face drop down shamefully almost like a kid that caught stealing a cookie before dinner.

Derek found that this was the best time for him to intervene, "Listen kid just leave you're not helping with this case and other than upsetting our brightest agents I don't see why you're here. Now go run home to your mom cause your to scared to come out of the closet yourself."

Stiles came in and had a dark glare on his face after noticing how close Scott had gotten to his husband. Rushings Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulders with a strengthen the werewolf didn't know he possessed. Stiles slammed him against the back wall. All could hear the air leave the werewolf's body. A dark voice one that the pack had only heard once and one that no one ever wanted to hear again Stiles said, "You will not touch or come near my husband ever again! You hear me?"

The voice was almost as dark as avoid Stiles and was one Stiles only used at extremes. Scott looked at his old friend in actual fear and in a voice that was a weal he whimpered, "Yes, sir.

Stiles dropped him and walked over to where Spencer was then asked him softly if Scott had hurt in any shape or form.

Scott dropped to the door with a thump and the pack looked at him as if he was pathetic. The entire pack watches Stiles carefully after that they had only seen that when Void Stiles was present and honestly it was scary. They also knew that now was a good time to leave it or they might not make it out. They all began to leave silently and left Scott to pick himself up. They were leaving for better or worse.

Walking out of the room Lydia mumbled to Kira, "That was kinda hot."

Stiles and Spencer had somehow heard them of course and after they were out of the room and earshot Spencer whispered to his husband, "She's right you know that was kinda hot," before kissing his neck.

Derek Made a yuck face and a gagging sound before slapping his friends' shoulders playfully and saying, "Keep it PG boys."
~~~

They had gotten a call sometime after the pack had left and Garcia said they have a suspect. His name is Ricky Smith. A common name yes, and so was the guy himself to anyone that knew him. He was even a little on the weird side. You know the stare at you just a little too long kinda weird. That was him. He just wants his girlfriend to a hit-and-run which was tragic but wouldn't be enough to kill for any normal person.

The team was talking about his work, he worked for a repair company, it turned out he hadn't come in for a few day. This was all good and well after all they had got his address fairly easy.

Stiles had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong in cases like these something always did after all. This was all about will too easy he couldn't stop himself from thinking. Something just wasn't right and almost as soon as the thought passed through his had a phone started to ring. The sound filled the police department everyone was holding their breath.

Derek ran over in to get the phone looking up he made the team his mouth set in a firm line and a dark looked placed over his eyes even some pain flashed through his eyes. In a dark voice, he said, "He has his next victim."

And that's when the chaos arose.