Chapter 41

•Edited•

~Sirius~

"I can't believe we're finally done with N.E.W.T.'s!" Claire grinned as we walked down to the Black Lake hand in hand.
"Only a few weeks left until we graduate," I added.
"I know, and then we'll buy a house, and then get married, and oh merlin I'm just so excited!" Claire exclaimed, her grin widening as she plopped herself down under our tree.
"Speaking of getting married," I trailed off, turning to the brown haired woman I loved.

Her grin turned into a smile as she waited for me to continue.

"What do you want our wedding to be like?" I questioned, grabbing her hand.
"I want to know what you want our wedding to be like," She responded.
"I just want for you to be ha-"
"You're getting married too," Claire stated.

I sighed as she sat there staring up at me. Clueless to the effect she had on me.

Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the light, her long eyelashes framing her eyes's perfect circular shape.
The way the wind blew through her hair, making her scowl every time a piece flew in her face.
How every time she smiled her eyes brightened and her adorable dimples appeared.

This woman was the love of my life, and all I wanted was to make her happy.

"Really Claire, as long as by the end of it I get to call you my wife then I'll be the happiest man alive," I mumbled, pulling her into my side.
"Fine, then I'll give you two options and you tell me which one," She explained.
"Fine," I agreed.

She thought for a second, looking out at the lake as she concentrated.

"Indoor or outdoor?"
"Outdoor."
"Nice or bad weather?"
"Bad weather."
"Merlin I love you."
"That's not two options but I love you too."
"Right, formal or comfortable?"
"Comfortable."
"Lots of guests or friends and family?"
"Friends and family."
"We've practically planned our wedding now," Claire laughed.
"Well what do you want?" I asked, worried that she didn't like something I had said.
"That's exactly what I wanted. Especially the bad weather part," Claire giggled.

I thought for a second, my hand squeezing hers as I did so.

"Where do you want it?" I questioned.
"I don't know, I was thinking maybe the backyard of wherever we live," Claire shrugged.
"That sounds nice," I agreed.
"But when?" She pondered.
"You mentioned October or November," I stated.
"But I don't know if it'll be raining then," Claire sighed, resting her head on my shoulder as she closed her eyes.
"What if we have our wedding on the last day it rains?" I suggested.
"How would we find out which day that is?" She questioned, opening her eyes to look up at me.
"I don't know. We can ask Camellia, Remus or Lily. I'm sure they'll know a spell or something," I shrugged.
"You're probably right," Claire nodded.

We stayed their for awhile, talking and cuddling. It was bright, not a cloud in sight, and the breeze was nice. It would be better if it was raining of course, but it was still nice.

"There you two are!" The voice of Camellia exclaimed.

Claire and I looked up to see Camellia running at us with James, Remus and Lily hot on her tail. Peter struggling to catch up as he ran a little ways behind.

"Here we are!" Claire exclaimed.
"Yes, now get up! Dumbledore wants us all in his office!" James stated, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. After balancing myself I did the same to Claire, keeping my arm around her waist to balance her.

"What does he want?" I questioned.
"Dunno, just said it was important," Lily spoke.
"Well then, let's go," Claire declared, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the castle. The rest right behind us.