Ramsey

_________________________________
Author's Note:
_________________________________

Today's Demon Profile is about Ramsey, as you can see by the title of the chapter. At first, I wasn't going to name him that, but I just couldn't resist making a pun. To be honest, he was never actually going to be in this book, that is until I saw this neat picture, so I really can't take full credit for making him.

 To be honest, he was never actually going to be in this book, that is until I saw this neat picture, so I really can't take full credit for making him

I was really taken with him and just had to slip him in, so you can thank whoever made this picture for Ramsey's existence. He won't play a huge role in the story, but I wanted you all to know about him anyways.

Body:
•Ramsey is an anthropomorphic, ram demon with silky, black fur covering his entire body and large, curled horns on his head.
•He has short claws on his hands, but his feet are hooves.
•Has a height of 6'5 (195.58cm)
•He has no mouth and, therefore, cannot speak.
          •Gold eyes with the weird goat pupil thing

Abilities:          •Ramsey is very strong — Strong enough to lift a school bus with one arm

Abilities:
•Ramsey is very strong — Strong enough to lift a school bus with one arm.
•He has the ability to change his form, but rather than being able to turn into a human, he can change into an actual ram.

Job:
•Ramsey serves Mephistopheles as his familiar and head butler. He was given to him as a present from Lucifer, which you'll find out more about later in the story. He will forever stay loyal to his master under any circumstances and will complete any order given to him no matter what it is, no questions asked.
•Along with serving the King, he also takes on the task of keeping Mephistopheles' rams (a.k.a. man servants) in check as well as training the new ones. This actually tends to be his main job, but occasionally, he'll do personal jobs for Phil, like when he brought Y/N food and clothing.

There's not much else to know about him, other than the fact that he isn't fond of being touched by anybody. He simply doesn't like it and avoids it at all costs.

It's more of a scribble, but here's a picture of him that I sketched myself. Hope you like it:

 What the hell, let's throw in a fun fact about demons! Truth is, they don't require much sleep, just two or three hours at the most, though, that doesn't mean they can't sleep longer

What the hell, let's throw in a fun fact about demons! Truth is, they don't require much sleep, just two or three hours at the most, though, that doesn't mean they can't sleep longer. Most often, though, they'll just be resting their eyes after they wake. This was something Phil often did in the shop. He wasn't necessarily tired, he just wanted to close his eyes.