Nine

This week had been nonstop practice for you. You spent so much time at school or in your dance studio. The dance showcase was getting closer and closer but you were damn well ready. Plus like you had said, Yoongi was now at your place, at night like nothing had happened. He would come to your home, spend wonderful passionate nights with you, play with the dog and be gone before you woke up the next morning. 

It was annoying in some ways but you were too focused on the showcase to really care. Holly was a good audience because while you were dancing he wouldn't even try to get in your way or jump on you. He was more curious of what you were doing and he would sit by the door and watch. He knew when you were done because once you stopped and the music stopped he would jump up-and-down slightly, like he was applauding you. You knew you were pretty much in love with this dog already. You already felt bad for the dog having to walk into a fucked up family like this. But you knew that you were going to give this dog more love then it could handle. You didn't know you could love something in the shortest amount of time. You figured that's what dogs did though, make you love them and want them around, even if they piss on your carpet, like he had done a lot.

But yes, this was how most days would go. You would come home from school or practice and you were right onto practicing yet again. The dog would come and watch, it was nice just to have someone around. Then Yoongi would come over after work, sometimes with some type of food or present to give you so he could ease his way into your bed or he just wouldn't give a shit. Throwing you into bed with him, ready to do whatever he wanted.

Tuesday it was food, Mexican, your favorite. You thought that maybe it was the fact that he was still trying to show you he wanted you for making things less awkward with the whole Elizabeth thing, but you were wrong.

The two of you and we're watching TV when suddenly his hand was going up your shorts. Then he was on top of you and you were suddenly on the couch naked with the dogs head tilted sideways, wondering what the hell was going on and why you were yelling. Oh course you were yelling, "Yes daddy, yes please." But then yelling turned to screaming while you orgasmed and Holly thought you were in trouble so he bit Yoongi. You laughed but Yoongi was pissed.

Of course his first instinct was to push or hurt the dog but you weren't about to let that happen. So you had pushed him off, picking up the dog and putting it in it's kennel. Yoongi had gotten angry that you had chosen the dog to take care of and not punish but you just told him to grow up. You were honestly kind of done with him since you had come but he wasn't done with you. While you were headed upstairs, Yoongi had run up behind you, pushing the two of you down onto the stairs as he told you, "We're not finished yet."

You remember feeling those words across your skin after he spoke them. You wanted him, so badly after that, you just didn't want to admit it. You couldn't help that any sign of attention or slight affection made you run to him with open arms. So, that night he fucked you so hard on the stairs your neighbors came to see if you were all right. You were definitely more than alright.

Wednesday Yoongi brought over dog treats and a new phone case for you, since you had complained about yours breaking. He fed dog treats to Holly, petting and playing with him until Holly was basically in love with him as well. You were almost sort of jealous in a way. You wanted Holly to love you more, loving Yoongi only got you hurt and you wanted the dog to learn that. One day would come where Yoongi would stop walking through the door and he was going to be very sad and confused.

That night though Yoongi had put Holly in his cage and you just knew what it was yet to come. You tried to ignore him though, wanting him to try harder and chase you more but things didn't go exactly in your favor. You started to do laundry and while you had started it, Yoongi had picked you up and started to do you right then and there. He had put you on top of the washing machine as it was working, harshly vibrating as he laid you on it, pulling you to the edge as you hold yourself up by your elbows.

Then he had flipped you over, fucking you doggy style while he pulled your hair back and whisper about what a dirty little cock slut you were. You were so worn out after that, you had never fallen asleep that quickly. As soon as you had gotten into your bed and your head hit the pillow you're out like a light. Of course, waking up to an empty bed. Running downstairs to make sure that Holly could go outside to the bathroom.