Tata

Taehyung woke up early in the morning trying to look at the good view of the other house. He was just stretching his back, while inhaling the fresh air of Busan. His morning was extremely peaceful, until his phone rang.

He turned on the loudspeaker

"Hello?"

"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

"I've been calling you since like forever? But that's kinda overreacting... But seriously since the morning I woke up I've been calling you!!! Why are you not answering?! I'm telling you Taehyung, don't do something stupid there!!" Seojun said, Taehyung looked at his notifications and saw that there were 15 missed calls from him.

"Hyung, calm down. You woke up at exact 3:00 am how am I supposed to answer your call, when I'm sleeping?" Taehyung answered calmly.

"Oh yeah. I guess I had a dream, it was just a dream." Seojun answered on the other line. Taehyung saw a familiar image walking in his direction.

"Okay, I hope you enj--" Taehyung ended the call.

"Yugyeom-ah!" Jungkook banged the gate, Taehyung opened it.

Jungkook was walking to Yugyeom's house to ask why he got some blood stains today. He was kinda feeling nervous because he didn't tell his mom.

Jungkook banged the gate, Taehyung opened it.

Jungkook gulped as soon as their eyes met.

"Ah hello, I want to see yugyeom." Jungkook said.

"Ah yeah... He is inside, but he is still sleeping." Taehyung answered.

"Ah okay I might come back later." Jungkook answered awkwardly, he's still wondering why this man hugged him last night. Taehyung noticed that so he opened up about it.

"Ah yeah. About last night... I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"My name is Tata." Taehyung introduced himself.

"Ah... Jungkook." Jungkook answered.

"I hugged you last night because I kinda miss someone who really looks like you." Taehyung says looking at the younger's eyes.

Jungkook doesn't know how he should comfort Tata.

"Ah, since it's still early, wanna go for a walk with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you asking me for an early date?" Taehyung teased, Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"No." Jungkook answered by trying to hide his red cheeks.

"Kidding." Taehyung said.

They were walking in the field, Taehyung would leave anything in Seoul just to be with the younger in front of him. But things would not be easy since his parents are homophobic type of person. They despise gay relationship, what's new with that?

"How long will you stay here?" Jungkook asked, smiling.

"If I could stay here with you I would." Jungkook blushes and slaps Taehyung's shoulder.

"Stop that Tata. You're flirting with me." Jungkook said.

"You're so cute when you blush." Jungkook pouted.

*Damn. Those lips!* Taehyung exclaimed to himself.

After a long walk, they were back at Yugyeom's apartment. Jungkook told some things about his life but didn't reveal his sexuality, of course he didn't reveal that he was pregnant.

He guessed that Tata (Taehyung) was not that bad, he get to know him very well after a long walk in the small village he knows that he is older than him, he is busy in Seoul he was just taking some time to have a break at gyum's house. He is really kind, whoever the lucky girl Tata would marry, she'll be the luckiest.

"Ah hyung, can I ask why you are wearing a facemask?" He asked because he wanted to see how good looking the older is. Even though Taehyung's face is covered he can see it to the older eyes that he is really handsome.

"Ah allergies." Taehyung lied.

"Ah. I will ask Grandma to make tea for allergies. How long will you stay here again?" Jungkook asked.

"1 week."

Jungkook felt like he would miss him when he leaves.

"Jeon Jungkook!" It was his mom, he literally screamed for his name.

"That's my mom, tell gyum to visit my house with Nari. I'll ask him some questions. Bye now."

Later that night, Gyum visited him and he asked how he got some red spots early this morning and Gyum told that it was part of his pregnancy. But he is fine.

They were in the living room watching some news.

"Woah. This man is really handsome." His grandma commented on seeing Taehyung.

"Yeah he is." Jungkook was staring at his idol crush.

"What? Is he in Busan?" His mother said.

"How could that happen? I just saw his IG post that he is in a pictorial."

There are some pictures and proof.

"Omo he has the same style as Tata." His mother commented, since a while ago when Jungkook was out for a walk with Tata.

"Eomma, Tata hyung is a rich businessman, so he can buy Taehyung's style too." Jungkook said.

"Okay whatever. Go to sleep now, a pregnant boy should not stay up late." His mom said.

"That's why I flew right away here you dumb." Seojun said.

"Go in the car now." Seojun said.

"Hyung, you said that you will lwt me stay for one week." Taehyung pleading.

"Tae listen netizens have been spreading different rumors. You have to be back okay." Seojun said sympathetically to his artist. How much he wanted to let the younger to stay here but his parents and netizens might think and suspect that he is looking for someone here and his career might be ruined because his sexuality would be revealed.

"Hyung you should listen to Seojun hyung, you know your mom might spit a fire to you." Yugyeom said.

"Also we will look for the guy you are looking for." Nari said.

"You can't. I already saw him." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's house.

He sighed.

"And I just can't say my goodbye to him." Taehyung said.

"Let's go." Taehyung said as he rode the car with heavy footsteps.

"Can you give this to Jungkook?" Taehyung said, giving his first ever plushie.

*Till we meet again baby.*

*Just wait for me*

----

Yasss an update to celebrate that I'm still alive after a bloody mathematic exam lols.

I could update more often now hehehe since #ChristmasVacationIsComingToTown hahaha ✌️✌️

Vote and comment hehehe