EPILOGUE

Jungkook was busy doing the laundry and he couldn't see his daughter and son.

"Where did these two go again?" He asked.

"Oppaaaaaaa! Appaaaaa is here!" Naeil said he is now 3 years old, while Hyun is 7.

"Omo! Appa will kill us when he sees that we ate chocolates again!" Hyun said and looked at the mess that they made.

"Ah! Let's blame dad!" Naeil said.

"Blame? Who? Me?" The two hold their hands and run to Jungkook. The two both have chocolates in their faces.

"Appa! You know what Dad eat chocolates in your bedroom and your white duvets are full of chokoweyts." Naeil started.

"Oh really and what did the two of you do?" Jungkook asked.

"He asked for our help so we ate some too." Hyun answered.

"Where is your Dad?" Taehyung stopped walking when he saw his husband was outside hugging the white duvet from their room.

"I-- I didn't do this--"

"But you let them pass and hide the two chocolates in our room." Jungkook said.

"That's right appa! How did you know that we are lying?" Hyun asked.

"It's because you're my son." Jungkook said.

Jungkook's family is one of the best things that happened in his life. Tomorrow is the start of their return to superman shooting. Taehyung was an actor so the return of superman staff decided to cast them.

The next day ~

"Appaaaa I wanna look handsome... More handsome than dad." Hyun said pulling Jungkook's apron. Well the cameras are rolling now but this is the real them.

"48 hours? Appa how long is that? More than my cute fingers?" Naeil asked while counting incorrectly with her hands.

"Yes baby, appa will not sleep here for 2 days. You will stay with dad--"

"Heol!" The two said, Jungkook just chuckled.

"Yah! It looks like you don't want to be with me?" Taehyung said while his hair was tied like a turnip it was his daughter who did that.

"Dad, you know that we love you... But appa here with us are different. You got no jams sometimes." Hyun said and Taehyung felt like he was stabbed in the back.

"Hyun... You know that Jimin--"

"Got no jams!" Naeil continued.

"Hello I'm Jeon--"

"Excuse me? You're my property now." Taehyung said...

The staff can't hide their feelings with the couple.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm hyun and Naeil's appa or mother should I say." Jungkook introduced himself.

"My name is the Kim Taehyung, Jungkook is my lovely husbandwife and I'm the to-- awwww! The father of those two minions." Taehyung introduced himself.

"Who do you love most? Appa or dad?" Staff asked the two babies.

"I like both!" The two said giggling.

"Why don't you want to stay with dad?"

"He can't bake cookies for us." Naeil nodded.

"I'm going now." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. See you in 48 hours." Taehyung said and hugged his husband.

"If there's a problem call me okay?" Jungkook said with teary eyes this is the first time he will not meet the two for the first time in 3 years.

"Byeee appa." The two said and hugged him.

48 hours have passed, and they spend their day doing the tasks that Jungkook asked, the laundry, cleaning the backyard and of course the vaccination of the two.

With or without a camera Jungkook and Taehyung are really sweet. The staff wrote an article about them.

They could be the best family.

It's already night time when Jungkook came back, and Taehyung immediately hugged his husband. They didn't know that the camera was still rolling.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked.

"I never thought that whenever I left you alone in the house... This is how hard you dwell with those two." Jungkook just chuckled.

"It's really hard to take care of them while doing the house chores in the house." Jungkook nodded.

"I also feel tired doing this but kinda enjoy it since this is the first time I've got a chance to spend with them." Taehyung said, Taehyung noticed the camera was blinking.

"Ohh it's on." the two said. So they turned it off.

"And now it's my time to spend with you." Taehyung said smirking and pulled Jungkook into their shared room.

------

So yeah this is the epilogue hahahha it took me so long to write it. I got no jams... Well anyways I hope you like it :)

Thank you for 20k+ reads I love you all ~ hihihi.

(04-18-2017)