"The Deal" 5.Promises are Meant to be Broken

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Kai walked closer towards his lover who was waiting for him to show up after he received a message telling him to meet at their favorite park on their favorite spot, the swing.

Kyungsoo was rocking himself back and forth as he struggles to touch his toes to the ground.Kai held the metal sling slowing it’s rocking back and forth. Kyungsoo looked up at the man towering him.

"Kai, you now it’s pretty cold outside, why aren't you even wearing warm clothes?"

Kai raised his brow when the other did not answered his question. "Who would think of that kind of things when you sent me a text message late at night to meet? I was worried okay?" kai keeled down.

"I knew that’s what you'd say."Kyungsoo chuckled and out of nowhere he wraps Kai's neck with the scarf he was holding. He knew Kai won't even bother to wear one so he specifically brought an extra. Kyungsoo touched gently Kai's face who was now gazing up at him.Slowly he planted a soft kiss on kai’s lips taking kai's breath away."Happy anniversary kai, I love you." Kyungsoo  said as they parted their lips.

Kai's face blushed,he instantly covered his face with his hand.”Silly, our anniversary is not until tomorrow.You should really check the credibility of you calendar.” Slowly he stood up as he regain his composure, he motioned Kyungsoo to stand up and the other followed.

“I know that but, I just have a feeling that I have to tell you now. You know, we have this urges, urges we can’t control.”Kyungsoo smiled, smokes are coming from his mouth as he opens it.

Kyungsoo almost gasped when out of nowhere Kai pulled him into a tight hug by his waist.

"Happy anniversary too hyung...and no words can make you understand what exactly I feel for you, but I'll just start defining it by I love you too." After what seems like forever of exchanging body heat Kai answered.

Kyungsoo also wrap his arms around the taller mans shoulder. He tiptoep to level up with his lovers’ height.

"Let's be like this forever." Kai said as he closed his eyes treasuring the moment.

Kyungsoo nodded. "You promise?" Kai reassured like a child.

"I promise, I promise to be with you forever."

Kai insisted that his lover must spend the night at his place, which the other simply nodded in agreement.

"Happy anniversary hyung!" A peck on Kyungsoo's lips woke him up from his deep sleep. He gently opened his eyes and the view of kai's smiling face welcomed his vision making his heart jump.He was persuaded by Kai to spend the night in his places, kyungsoo had no other choice but to call home and telling his mother that he’ll be sleeping at his friends place.

"Happy anniversary too Kai." Kyungsoo smiled and gently rubbed his eyes when he felt a cold object was stuck on his fingers.When he looked at his left hand he saw a plain silver ring on his ring finger.

"Whoah! It's beautiful!" His eyes shined as he studed the ring."Is this really mine?"

"Who else would it be? Silly!" Kai chuckled and ruffles the other boys hair. “I'm not really good with stuffs like this.I don't know exactly know what I should get for you that I almost spent the whole day walking around the mall, so I asked my friends help.

 Sehun said I should buy you stuff for ingredients and make you cook, Luhan said I should by you a ticket  cruise trip but I know you'll be busy with your graduation stuffs and the council and finally, hyung Xiumin said I should buy you a ring, so here it is." It was not only Kyungsoo who has the urge to surprise his partner, so it's exactly the real reason why kai wants the other boy to spend the night with him. He wanted to show his lover how much he treasures him. No matter how indifferent and ill tempered he may be it was only Kyungsoo who matters to him most.