Chapter 1 - New?

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N have you heard about the new student, Jeon Jungkook?" I rolled my eyes, lowkey was annoyed with this 'new student' topic.

"Yeah yeah what's so special about him?" Mina's eyes were widened. "What do you mean by 'what's so special'? HE'S PERFECT! He's smart, handsome, and wow such an eye candy."

I gave her a disgusted look. "Uh you said that to all the guys you see tbh. Even if they look like they aged older than 40, to you the guy's still hot. Am I right?"

She hit my shoulder and frowned. "Hey, I'm not kidding okay this one is real. He is so hot I wanna make him mine quick." Ugh, this one friend of mine.

Mina is my classmate, table mate, bus mate, and soulmate. We knew each other since we were around five or six. If I have to describe her in one word, it's flirty.

She's quite a player. She dated more than five guys a year, what the hell?! But she's currently single. Lmao.

But besides that, she's the one who understands me the most. She's where I lead myself to when I have something personal to share.

Basically she understands me the most, even though sometimes I have to admit she's very annoying and burdensome.

tbc ~

a/n : lmao that's short asf but whatever I told yall in the opening im currently not in the mood to write im more to reading but anyways....... um idek what else to say okay bye

xoxo,
chimchimhae_