Chapter 2 - It's the D a y

The next day...

"Y/N It's today! It's today!" She grabbed me by the shirt and shook me hard that I almost felt like I was going through a mini earth quake.

"Calm down, calm down. What's with today? Is there any special program?" I could tell that she was disappointed. "Have you forgot about what I told you yesterday? JEON HELLA JUNG HELLA KOOK, Y/N!"

I tried to recall about it, oh now I remembered. That new guy. "Oh yeah I remember. But so what?" She let out a frustrated groan. "He's gonna be our classmate! Duh!"

Oh so that is why she's acting extra loud and weird. "Hold on, today's his first day right?" She nodded to my question. "Then how come you knew everything about him?"

She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Okay so it's like this. Listen okay listen."

Flashback to four days ago...

Narrator's POV

Mina was wandering around the school during lunchtime. On that day, Y/N was absent so Mina was all alone. Suddenly, a teacher called her out for help.

She was told to help the teacher to carry some files of the new students. And the very top file belongs to Jeon Jungkook, yes there's a face of him too.

She decided to peek inside the file. What caught her eyes first were his achievements.

'Top 10 School Athletes, Top 3 Student of the Year, Associated with International School Art Competition, etc.' So Mina was amazed that she had fallen for him already.

tbc ~

a / n : okay imma continue chapter three prbbly tonight or tomorrow bc im a lazy ass writer oof i love yall jsksk istg what's wrong with me recently smh happy reading!

xoxo,
chimchimhae_