_*+~Chapter 4~+*_

Y/n's two friends left this morning, which left Y/n to be bored. Y/n sat in his bed, the two friends of his were apparently busy today, so that meant no cuddles. All day. Y/n honestly couldn't have that, so he decided to go find someone, he knew it sounded stupid, but he needed someone to cuddle with he was feeling cold, no body heat from someone else was horrible to him. He put on his backpack, wearing his oversized sweater, and walked out, then he remembered these things called pants existed for a reason. He put on his adidas pants then walked out again after saying goodbye to his bed and fridge, he would say bye to his mom, but she wasn't at home.

Y/n headed down the sidewalk, looking at many people, no one caught his attention, he sighed, realizing he was taking a last resort, he walked to a building, paid the front desk, went to the washroom to change into his swimming trunks, and walked into the hot tub happily. He sighed in in relaxation as he lowered himself into the heated water. He came here a lot, well not in the past two days however, since he made friends, but the hot tub would always be his best friend. He planned on just sitting here all day, which he usually did, he even fell asleep sometimes, he was lucky the staff saw him so much that they would wake him up before he became a human prune, because they knew very well he slept. He was about to drift off, at the brink of sleep. Then. His phone rang, he grabbed his phone and held it up to his ear, waterproof phones were a must for Y/n, since he was always at the hot tub, too bad his homework wasn't waterproof. He learned that the hard way. "Hello." Y/n said into the phone. "Hello Y/n~ Where are you right now?" Aku-nu's voice was on the other side. "In heaven." Y/n responded bluntly. "What?" "Ill send you the address bye." Y/n hung up and then messaged Aku-nu the address and went back to his nap, which was successful until a shirtless Aku-nu came in. Y/n opened his eyes, and blushed slightly, so did Aku-nu. Damn was Y/n gay. Aku-nu slipped into the hot tub beside Y/n, then Y/n leaned his head against Aku-nu's shoulder and went back to bed.

((Such fluffy chapters, dont worry, action will be coming soon. Also a time skip. Like ten months,,))

Aku-nu had to put Y/n on his back as it was time for the hot tub to close, he walked towards Y/n's house, getting stares from others but Aku-nu didn't mind. His green eyes finally fell upon the house, he smiled rushing towards it, just wanting to rest his now sore back, but he felt like he was gonna have to get used to Y/n being on his back. Aku-nu finally got inside Y/n's house and dropped Y/n on the couch, and helped himself to an apple in the fridge and a glass of water, yeah, a day of being in Y/n's house pretty much meant you were family and were allowed to eat all the food Y/n probably wouldn't eat. Y/n sat up from the couch, grabbed his phone and dialled Izuku's number, Aku-nu gave him a weird look, Y/n just stared at the floor. No answer. Y/n sighed, then put out his arms towards Aku-nu, wanting a hug. Aku-nu got the message and hugged Y/n. "I had a nightmare.. about the future... where I died.. but I told Izuku I loved him.. now Im scared. What if I die? Or Izuku? Or you?" Y/n said and pouted. Aku-nu just hugged the male and patted his back. "Do you love him?" Aku-nu asked. "No... I mean he is cool.. I guess he is attractive.. cute. Stuff." Y/n said mumbling it out. "So you like him?" Aku-nu asked. He felt Y/n nod against his shoulder. "I have to go.." Aku-nu said and walked out the front door. "O-okay.." Y/n sighed. "I knew getting friends would be a bad idea. I still have Fredric the fridge though." Y/n chuckled weakly and tried to drift off to sleep.

1 week time skip.
Y/n has been calling both his friends, but hasn't got an answer from either. He even hasn't seen Izuku on the route to school. There was also no Aku-nu lurking somewhere in the alley, like the creep he sometimes is. Y/n felt slightly heartbroken, it tugged at his heart, clenched it slightly. He thought he could have friends, he had hope, but he should've saw this coming. He still had some hope, maybe Izuku just broke his phone. Maybe Aku-nu is just busy. Such a mysterious people they are. Things never seem to work out for a quirkless person. Then something snapped Y/n out of his thoughts, two familiar hands landed on his desk. "Ready for your daily burn? Only 3 seconds today, GO!" Yelled the auburn haired male, Y/n felt his adrenaline start and he ran.

2 months later.
Burns. All over his face. No friends. He tried to forget about them, he stopped calling after two weeks. He felt so hurt. Maybe they used him, just to play with his feelings, and steal his food. Maybe they are somewhere laughing. But Y/n was dealing with something right now, his mom took him to a healing lady, who gave Y/n a very wet kiss, and his burns disappeared. It didn't make him feel better, or make his inner pain go away. He felt so betrayed. His mother didn't want to interfere, because her and her sons relationship was already rocky.

5 months later.
A cut. They went so far, to light a blade on fire and cut just under his cheek, he stopped running from them, seeing it as a waste of time, still feeling hurt. No one called back, or responded to messages in five months. It truly just was a prank. He rubbed his cut with a cold cloth, he winced. It stung. He wasn't gonna go get kissed again either however. So he will let it be. He also had a burn on his side of his body. He didn't pay too much attention to it, wondering what they would do next.

8 months later.
Cat whiskers. Thats what were burned permanently into Y/n's cheeks. Two slits on each cheek. He had to say though, he looked cute, but it hurt like hell, so bad, it took them three months to do it. Not wanting Y/n to scream so loud if they did them all at once. Y/n still felt betrayed. Very betrayed. But he kept it down, seeing as his career was more important at the moment. People are just stupid like that anyways.

10 months later.
Y/n wore cat ears. He was walking down the sidewalk heading for the beach, he heard it was clean finally, someone decided to clean it after all these years. He thought the beach would give him some kind of motivation before the exam into U.A start. He studied hard, made sure his cat ears looked cute, the cat whiskers were sometimes cool. But they still reminded him of all them pain he has been through. Y/n made it to the beach, inhaling the scent of the ocean happily, he was about to run into the sand, but he heard two voices. He walked quietly towards the voices and hid behind a pile of old trash and listened in. "Now to receive my quirk, you will have to eat my piece of hair!" Y/n then looked over behind the trash, there he saw All Might. Then.. he saw a familiar green haired male. "That fucking traitor, messes with my feelings, then gets a quirk. Ditches me.. for a quirk.. I thought I found someone who understood." Y/n said to himself and walked away. To U.A. He was going to ace the written part of the exam for sure. To show everyone not to mess with Y/n L/n feelings.

//this could possibly be the last chapter...

Until i get back from Christmas break. If you want to see other characters in fluffy chapters which include you the reader. Then please check out my oneshot book. Which reached 1k. T^T