_*+~Chapter 5~+*_

Y/n did it, he aced the written exam, which actually let him into the hero program. Sure it was going to be very difficult to keep up since everyone has a quirk, and he well doesn't. But then Y/n thought of something, Izuku got in too, so he would be a hero in training, maybe he could use a villain in training? That wasn't a bad idea. Y/n heard the villain life was much easier than the hero life. Y/n decided he was going to look into it. He knew so,e good villains, maybe he could give out weak spots in heroes to villains for information on a good villain team to join.. that sounded genius actually. Y/n laughed, he was currently walking home, but then took a turn into an alley. "This is going to be fun." Y/n said as he got deeper into the alley.

Two days later.

Y/n gathered some information, he almost tracked down the perfect whereabouts of this team that apparently uses artificial quirks. All the previous villains told him to go to this one person, who new exactly where they were, apparently this person could be found on the rooftop of an apartment building, which was surprisingly close to his house. He needed good info for this guy, so he grabbed all his notebooks, and he walked out of his room, throwing on an oversized sweater, covering his eyes with the hood, and he also decided to grab a face mask and a voice changer, so he could keep his identity hidden. He stepped out his door, locking it as his mother was not home, and he probably would nit be returning, but if he had to, he had his window open. Y/n sighed, he looked at his house, possibly the last time he will see it, then he ran down the street to a nearby apartment building.

Y/n was now on top of the apartment building, a hooded and caped figure stood on top of the roof also, about 15 feet from Y/n. "What are you here for?" The figure asked. The voice sounded familiar, too familiar, but they were just distant memories. "I am willing to trade information on the greatest heroes, for information on the artificial quirk group." Y/n said, his voice sounded robotic, it sounded so cool to him, his inner fanboy was squealing on the inside. "Give me the info." The figure said. Y/n grabbed his backpack, which consisted of his notebooks, a rope, his teddy, and another oversized sweater. He took out the notebooks, he looked down at his whole life, these notes are what he dedicated his whole life to. Was he really going to throw his whole life away just to get revenge? Y/n felt as if it were the only way. He walked towards the figure, which was a person, the person turned around, his face covered by the hooded cape. Y/n handed him the notebooks, a frown on his features. Then a gasp came from the other male. "Y/n?" Said male. "Aku-nu?" Y/n said and the both took off their hoods, Y/n taking off his face mask and voice changer. They smiled and hugged each other. Then Y/n's face turned into one of anger. "Where the hell were you!" Y/n said and shoved the other dramatically. Aku-nu sighed. "Im sorry. I had to. My father needs me to focus on villain work, not...silly crushes." Aku-nu said, confessing. Y/n just stared at the male. "Well give me the info, Im not here for you, Im here for another reason." Y/n said coldly, in which Aku-nu winced at. "Im in the group, so just come with me.." Aku-nu said and climbed down the building, with Y/n following. "I know it's for him.." Aku-nu said. Y/n didn't respond. "Oh and nice whiskers kitty."

Aku-nu kicked the door open to an abandoned building, which was located in an abandoned part of the city. Because it totally exists because author is that amazing and does whatever they want with their stories. "Yo! I think I just found us a new leader!" Aku-nu yelled. Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Leader?!" He said confused. Aku-nu nodded. "We need one, especially since you have the info, you have a connection to the inside, and you are really smart. Besides no one else wants to be the leader, its too much work." Aku-nu explained as people gathered inside the main foyer. About four people came into the room. One was a girl, slightly curvy but thin, she had blue eyes, and light purple hair, wearing regular clothes, as they were in their base. She was Ellie Elastic. Or Ellie. Who knows. They may have actual names. Another was a blonde haired male with green eyes, he wore black sweatpants and a black t-shirt, his hair looked spiky, porcupine. His name was Spike. Well his villain name. The next was a little girl, in a lolita dress, thats all she wore. He name was Ronnie Ribbon. She had silver hair and two coloured eyes, blue and red. The last was a scientist, his name, well who knows actually. He was the one who gave the artificial quirks. He did look like a mad scientist, his hair everywhere, goggles on top of his head and his stretched out lab coat. "Let me introduce you, and their real names." Aku-nu began. "This is Eliza, Spike, Sakura, and my dad, just call him dad, everyone else does." Aku-nu said. "Oh, also guys, this is our new leader! Y/n L/n!" Aku-nu announced happily. They all waved, then Sakura, the little girl, attached to his leg. "Hello Onii-chan." She said and giggled, Y/n smiled. He found his people, his new home, his family.

Y/n got assigned the penthouse to live in, since he was the leader, but someone else lived there. Aku-nu. Luckily there was multiple rooms. They had clothes for Y/n, and had a chest brought up to his room to choose his villain costume. Aku-nu was in his room, Y/n was told to choose his costume then get ready to receive his quirks. He glanced at all the choices for his costume, he decided on cat ears, and black in general. He had a hooded cape, much like Aku-nu's, a black shirt, skin tight, a few slits in the sides, it showed off his burns through the slits. He wore black stretchy pants, so he could maneuver around places easily, and of course he sewn on cat ears to his hood, he liked his whiskers, it made him unique, made him feel greater than people, but he still remembered the pain he went through, memories flashed through his mind, he sighed and closed the chest and carried his costume to his room, he had black boots to go with it, he looked like this one anime character. He laughed at that thought. "Ready for your quirks kitty?" Asked Aku-nu from the door of Y/n's new room, which had its own balcony and was big, especially his bed. Y/n turned and nodded. "Dont worry kitty, it doesn't hurt. I know. It's how I got mine." Aku-nu smiled. Y/n frowned. "Im still mad at you! Asshole. Leave me to suffer for Ten whole months!" Y/n said with anger in his voice. "So kitty is hissing now it seems." Aku-nu said and snickered. "Whatever." Y/n said now going dow the stairs, to go get his quirk, or quirks? He didn't exactly know.

// sorry this was rushed and im tired, but I had to get this out, so its a little crappy, most chapters are, but I will soon make a good one I swear. But this is likely all you will get until January 8th or smthin.
Just to say, you will be in a relationship with someone soon, but it's not Izuku. Thats all. But in the end you know who you will be with
*wink wonk*

Also Happy Holidays~
And Merry Christmas~