Prologue

Hi guys, this is one of my first ever stories I had written some years ago. There could be some grammatical errors which I'll definitely correct along the way. Please be nice and comment, dont forget to vote.

It's purely a fictional story, any resemblance to persons or other stories is a coincidence.

*******************************************

Alex

Hi. My name is Alexandra Hugh also known as Alex , a 30 year old ruthless Greek billionaire who's cold and rough. Well that's what the world thinks about me and I let them think so.
And like you all know everyone does have a story and mine happens not to be so good. I come from a huge family of 5 people that is, my mum, dad, and grandparents who're very old and they need constant care and attention which made me look for a personal all time nurse for them.

I love my family and I would do anything for them. Am always asked when I am going to settle down. I wish I could answer them.

I still haven't forgotten the one girl whom I really loved and she did but I ended up hurting her. I've been looking for her for the past 3 years and not once have I found her. Am still hoping one day I'll find her. I failed to trust her enough and listened to my friends. That's something I regret till date. I pray I come across her one day and I'll sort out everything and get her back.
Ever since I left her my life had never been the same, always grumpy, bedding different women every night all because I thought she cheated on me and was after my money. I wish I never listened to anyone and only her. She's my world .

As they say, never say never

*************************************************

Beth

Hi my name is Bethany Jones but my friends call me Beth for short. A 25 year old doctor. I've been looking for a job for the past six months.

I have no family, they died in an accident. I worked hard in school which earned me a scholarship to one of the best universities in the country. I graduated with my first class honors in medicine. Even after finishing and passing well, finding a job was even harder. Every hospital I've been to said that they were either full or the directors wanted something in return which I'd never give them. I don't like men and I don't trust them especially when they try to hit on me. After what happened with Alex I closed off my heart completely.

Alex and I met while I was still in uni at a mutual friend's birthday party. We hit it off and become friends. Occasionally we would meet up and just hang around. One thing led to another and before we knew it, we were dating and love was in the air.

Things were going well, we were both happy.
Then came the night everything was shattered. Alex's friends tried themselves on me that night and I refused to do as asked.
Long story short they tried to force me and I was trying to fight them, Alex came and suddenly the friends started shouting at me saying I was dating their friend I should respect them and all. You know how mitches ( man bitches) can get.

Alex without wasting time broke off everything with me there and then and even said some hurtful words that I'll never forget. Ever since then I've been by myself as it took time to get over the hurt and humiliation.

One thing I know for sure i still love Alex once in a while he pops in my head and I smile.

Back to present, my life hasn't been easy, I had bills to pay, I worked as a waiter in one of the cafes so I would have something to eat and pay my rent. I used to pray to the almighty to help me out. God answered my prayers.

I got a job as a full time caretaker for a very rich family. Apparently the family's oldest members needed someone to take care of them and be with them always. I was over the moon, I couldn't thank my lord enough.

Little did I know that I would across my long forgotten past again.

*************************************************

Please bare with the errors and if you wanna correct me on something please go ahead but be nice about it.
And don't forget to Vote. Love you all 😘😘😘