REQUESTS: CLOSED

Edit: Closing this for a bit! There's sooo many forms in the comments and I figured I might as well clear it out first XD If you don't see your form in the comments anymore, it either means I already completed it or I decided I didn't want to do it. Thank chu~

Remember when I said I would open for requests again? WELL, IT'S HAPPENING!

I wanted to open up before the new years since I did say "later this year" when I announced it sooo XD

Basically, this is going to be NON-COMMITTING. If you want to request a cover from me, use the form below and comment it in the comments section. When I want to make a cover, I'll scroll through and find something I have inspiration for and make that.

I won't accept or deny any cover. If I make the cover, and you like it, then you'll complete the payment (which is a follow and a comment on a book I'll tell you when I tell you the payment).

Does that make sense? XD

So, of course, you're free to go request from other people since it's not 100% guaranteed that I'll make your cover. You're also not obliged to use my cover if I do end up making one for your request c:

So yeah, this will just become my little database of requests that I can come back to when I want to make something c: It's a lot less stress for me and I'll get to make what I want too since I'll only do ones I have inspiration for.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

FORM:

Title:

Subtitle [OPTIONAL]:

Author name:

Brief description/summary:

Specific Ideas:

Images [OPTIONAL]:

Colours/Themes:

Anything else: