A Summary of 2018

And another year gone!! Wow this year went by so quickly but the first few months also felt hella long XDD

I haven't been that active for the most part of this year for multiple reasons. One of them is that I've started college so I'm spending more time studying and enjoying my college life. Another is that I'm doing more commissions now so when I do design, it's for commissions. I'll be doing a graphics dump soon to update you guys on everything I've created.

Also I feel like Wattpad has been changing a lot and honestly I don't really like it. I'll still be checking in every so often though because I still love the people on here~

As for my writing, I've stopped writing and went back to the planning stages because I'm not happy with where my stories are going. Maybe one day, you'll see them on Wattpad again.

For the past few years, I included my new years resolutions in my summaries and reflected on my resolutions for the current year but I think I'll skip that this year.

I only have one resolution for myself for 2019 and it's to be (or become) the best version of myself to the best of my abilities.

And here's a summary of my favorite covers created this year! To pick the covers, I first went through the Wattpad covers I made, and then my commissions to fill in the blanks. I decided to not include premades so yeah. There are some blank spaces this year.

I'm not particularly happy with some of my graphics this year but I will continue to improve myself!

I hope everyone had a decent 2018 and best wishes for 2019!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! ❤️❤️❤️