MINI-CHALLENGE #2: FIVE LINES

2nd MINI-GAME

FIVE LINES

Create your very own LIMERICK. 

What is a Limerick? A limerick is a five-liner poem with obscene and humorous content. It often tells about a real or fictitious event about a person's mishap in a 'light' voice. 

It follows the 'AABBA' rule, wherein the 1st, 2nd, and 5th lines shall rhyme. The 3rd and the 4th lines are shorter than the other three. 

Here are some examples:

------------------------------------------

I awaited, from my Doctor Quills, A prescription for medicinal pills the pills were applied but I just about died When I had received his pill bills!

             - Jack Clark

-----------------------------------------

A hard drinking sea captain told this tale: Like Jonah he once spent time in a whale, and like the prophet of old was spewed out, he told – but not from its mouth, nearer it’s tail.

-C.L Thornton

-----------------------------------------

A young miss by the name of Elaine, Was considered a bit of a pain. Bawdy words just to goad. Gaudy clothes fashion mode. She was never invited again.

-Joyce Johnson

-----------------------------------------

Each entry shall be scored accordingly. The entry-sender who gets the highest score will be awarded with a HIDDEN IMMUNITY.

To join MINI-GAMES, send a message to SURVIVOR WATTPAD’s official Facebook page following this format:

 -------------------------------------

[Username/Title of the limerick, if there's any]

(The poem itself)

 -------------------------------------

Please take note that joining the Survivor mini-games is completely optional. Any results involving these mini-games will not reflect on the challenges of the contest proper. 

The deadline of submission of mini-challenge entries is on May 31, 2014.