Chapter 5

Yara's POV

As the men from the gas station filed into the room I scooted up from my slouching position. I didn't want to be seen as weak in any way. I just wish Carter would stop fawning over me. I bet they already think I'm a weakling and they haven't even met me yet! Well, not properly anyway.

Carter was just about to say something when the red-haired man and the sarcastic dark-haired man traipsed into the room with clashing expressions. The red-haired man looked apologetic, and the dark-haired man wore - what I was starting to think was - his trademark smirk. Carter glowered at them and each of their emotions amplified; a lowering of the eyes and dimples appeared when the smirk became a beaming grin.

"Please stop the stare fest, it's seriously creepy." The blonde man said, while the man with the afro just watched.

Carters eyes flicked up to mine and he said, "Okay, do you want me to indroduce ya'll or what?..."

"You'll do better." Someone stated.

"Right... Erm, this is Gerard." he pointed to the red-haired man who waved and had an empathetic smile on his face.

"Hi Yara. I'll speak for us all here, and say that we're glad to meet you and are sorry we scared you before."

Carter carried on before I could respond.

"This is Frank."

Frank - the one who came in with Gerard - winked at me and I looked down and scratched my arm, but not before I saw Gerard throw a jealous look my way... Hmmm... Frank said nothing more, but I definately got the impression he was a talkative person.

"This is Ray."

The dude with the afro stood up taller and saluted before slouching back into his original position and shrugging.

"And last but most definately least... Mikey Way! Brother of the supremely sassy sex-god Gerard!" Carter said... Wait?! No that was Frank. Typical.

The Way brothers stood either side of Frank and started tickling him.

"Noooooooo! Stop please! I'll do anything...!"

Mikey stepped back and said, "You'll be my slave for today; make my bed, cook my food and do whatever I want you to do, got it?"

"Fuck no!"

"If you don't it'll be Death By... Tickle-ish-ness!" Mikeys feeble attempt at a threat failed epicly and eveyone laughed.

He then closely resembled a tomato.

"Yara, do you want to introduce yourself?"

I nodded. I felt the need to prove I wasn't a soft little girl.

I held my head up high and announced, "My name's Yara."

Oh, so scary!

"Sounds odd, but I don't know much else about me 'cause I seem to have lost my memory."

They all just looked at me.

"What? I had, like, a flashback when I first got here because I recognised the gas station, but that's it."

Gerard eyes flicked to Frank and they shared a secret look.