Chapter 7

**GAKUTO'S POV**

"She's just a surrogate mother we paid to give birth to you!"

PAIN.

F*ck!

F*ck!

So that's why...

That's why I always never felt like I belong to them because I was just a son of a paid woman!!!!!!

...

"Gakuto! Gakuto, wait!!!!!", Daddy Kai kept on calling while following me.

!!!!!!!

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted and kept on running away.

"GAKUTO!!!!!!! GAKUTO, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! SON!!!!!!!", Daddy Kai still called me.

But I just kept on running away.

And as we got to the park, I almost lost him but I stumbled down on a rock.

...

It hurt.

It hurt...

It hurt...

IT HURT...

WHY DON'T I JUST DISAPPEAR?!!!!

WHY DO I NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS??!!!!

WHY ME???!!!!!!!!!

"G-Gakuto!!!!", Daddy Kai already said upon seeing me lying down on the floor.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!", I shouted as I tried to sit down.

Daddy Kai cried and stayed in his position.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!! DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!", I kept on saying while crying horribly.

I got a wound from stumbling down but nothing hurt more... than the wound in my heart...

I will never be healed...

I will never be cured...

I will just rot with this wound...

"Gakuto..."

"This is all your fault!!!!! This is all your fault!!!!!!!!! You ruined my life!!!!!!!"

...

...

...

"...You're right...", Daddy Kai said in low tone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked.

"You're right... It's my entire fault..."

Then, I looked at him in shock.

He suddenly admitted everything?

So it's really true?...

"It's my entire fault, Gakuto... That's why I'm sorry..."

I was speechless...

"Your Daddy Gak didn't show any love to you because of me... It's my fault... I'm sorry..."

=======================================================================

"Who is he?", she asked with an irritated voice.

...

"...He's... my lover, Mom...", Gakupo answered.

"What stupidity is this?! Are you kidding me, Gakupo?!", she exclaimed in anger.

I held his arm tightly and closed my eyes.

...

...

...

Like what we've expected...

**KAITO'S POV**

"We had talked about this, right?! I told you he's the one that I love!", Gakupo raised his voice as well.

"But I told you too that I couldn't accept him! I won't accept him!"

"I'm already at age to decide my OWN life! We're here to ask for your blessing but if it's too impossible then, fine! The sure thing here is we won't separate no matter what!", Gakupo strongly said and held my hand.

"Gakupo...", I just said and felt so sad.

"Gakupo! You need to listen to me!", she insisted.

Despite of his mother's disapproval with our relationship, we still left.

And even though the people surrounding us and even his most important person disapproved, everything went fine because we stayed strong. We were together for almost 5 years when his mother fell ill and we decided to stay at her house and took care of her but just like before...

...

She didn't like me...

"Ma'am, let me help you.", I said to her when she tried to stand up but...

"I can do it by myself.", she said and slapped my hand away.

...

Always so cold to me...

"Ma'am, are you okay?", I worriedly asked her and immediately helped her to sit but...

"Leave me alone. I'm not as old as you think of me.", she coldly said.

...

Always so rude to me...

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to break the mirror, Ma'am..."

"Are you stupid?! It's just a simple task but you can't do it?!"

"I-I'm so sorry..."

Always...

"If you can't do anything right then, just leave me alone!"

...Always...

"Y-Yes... I-I'm so sorry..."

"That's why women are better! They are a lot better with these things!"

!!!!!

A pain struck my heart.

...Always...

...

I know that...

I'm fully aware of that...

She will never accept me...

I will never be better in her sight...

...

...

...

I almost lose hope...

But a day has finally come that Gakupo's mother told us that she will finally accept us...

"I'm going to accept your relationship...", she coldly said.

...

...

...

"...if Gakupo will give me a grandchild.", she continued.

Message:

Sorry, late update. v-v" 

20 votes for more. Don't worry, the next chapter is ready. ^^

Please don't get tired on reading this story.