Orgasm

His annoyed glance brings me back to reality and I follow him in to the room I see a bar hanging from the ceiling, with metal pieces on each end, what appear to be leather bracelets with large rings attached are wrapped around my wrists and ankles, he attaches them to the metal ring on either end of the bar and to 2 metal hoops on the floor leaving me with my arms and legs spread out, completely exposed. Grabbing a pair of scissors off the desk in the room he cuts off my shirt but leaves the socks. I suppose they won't be in his way.

Finally he speaks. "Did I not tell you to go to your area and wait for me there?" He asks in a low voice.

"Yes but-" I start to reply only to be cut off.

"No buts pet. I gave you an order and you chose to disobey it. You were doing so well and I was glad but I was also disappointed I had been given no reason to test your limits yet. Now I will. It will be a long night for you, I will not be letting you down until I believe that you have learned your lesson. So the quicker you learn, the quicker we can leave here. I also expect to cum tonight pet. I let you off last night to adjust but you will please me tonight, I'll be gracious and allow you to choose how."

"Yes sir." I respond quivering.

"Good." Is his curt response.

He walks to the wall and pulls down what I assume is a flogger, the leather strands are black and the handle is as well, the strands sway as he stalks towards me and I can feel myself getting nervous... And wet. Everything I've ever written about or wanted.... Or at least thought I wanted, could be given to me in this room...

I snap out of my thoughts when the leather connects with my skin softly, hitting my side, the next hit is to my back and I gasp in shock more than pain as they continue to connect, turning my sides back and stomach red slowly. I start to feel the burn after about 10 hits and he seems to be aware of this as he moves lower, now hitting my upper thighs and butt, the occasional strand wrapping around to hit my now soaked pussy, as there too turns red and begins burning he moves back up, skirting across my stomach and continuing to my shoulders and chest, the tears well up in my eyes but don't spill over.

When I am a satisfactory shade of red, burning from my chest to my upper thighs he stops, my tears have begun leaking down my cheeks but I have not used the safe words, I haven't wanted to, as proven by how slick my thighs are.

"Does it hurt?" He questions.

"Yes" I reply, looking at him through my lashes, still soaked with tears.

"Why does it hurt pet?" His voice is soft but his eyes show that I will receive no mercy.

"Because you hit me sir?" It is a question leaving my lips and I know it is the wrong answer when his eyes flash menacingly, and he turns back to the wall.

The flogger is returned to the wall and another tool is taken down, like a flogger but with fewer, knotted strands.

"A whip?" I whisper, dread seeping into my voice.

"Cat o' nine to be precise." He smiles mischievously.

He walks behind me and I feel myself tensing, shaking in fear of what is to come.

At the crack of the whip I jump, but it doesn't make contact, the second crack however comes as I feel multiple hits across my back, some curling around my sides, others my shoulder. I scream as they make contact and it's the first noise I've made since he started. His chuckle tells me that's what he was going for. As the hits land, crossing one another I feel them burn as welts raise, across my back, sides and stomach where the knots make contact. He is careful though, and precise, no two hits ever land in the same place, to prevent scarring I suppose. By the time he finishes with the cat o' nine he must have only given me 15 lashes but my throat is hoarse from screaming and my whole body shakes with adrenaline and pain.