Chapter 9 'Worried'

Third Person's POV

It's been 2 whole damn weeks since he last saw her, he still remembers that day clearly when she took care of him.

Never in his wildest dreams he had thought he would see her with any other feeling than loath but guess what he was proved wrong.

That day he hated himself for feeling something he shouldn't have, for the first time he wanted to solve the puzzle that she is.

Watching the beautiful sunset he wished nothing but to be with Sneha.

Lost in his thoughts he felt vibration in his pocket, taking out the cell phone he saw a unknown number calling.

"Hello" he said

The only sound that came out was the sound of her crying "Pl...Plea...pleas....please c...co....come H..home San...Sanskar" she said while crying he could literally picture her.

"I don't want to" he said and cut the call

Because unknowingly he felt something deep in his heart.

Placing his fist on his heart he closed his eyes and again a picture of SWARA while crying and shaking came in his mind.

He stand up and went towards the car because although he hates her but he can't help but be worried about her.

On the other hand

She was sitting on their bed shaking wildly, she was a mess. She is crying while holding her hairs in between her hands.

Her heart was hurting she can't help but cry more.

Today is one of those days when she feels that someone is squeezing her heart.

Standing up while crying she went towards the drawer to pull out sleeping pills. Because sometimes sleeping helps to escape physical and emotional pain.

Drinking the pill with water she again sat down and slowly slowly sleep consumes her but even in her sleep tears didn't stop.

••After 30 minutes••

After reaching the house he directly went in the room and saw her sleeping soundly he curses "Dammit .. She calls me and now she is sleeping soundly"

Looking at her angrily he went towards her in order to wake her up.

But the sight he saw made him sit beside her, she was looking like a broken girl, her pale face, her still wet cheeks and her puffy eyes clearly indicates that she had been crying for a long period of time.

Her hairs a mess, no she was a complete mess

He don't know how many hours he sat there watching her sleep but he too slept on the chair.

He never knew that he already on the verge of falling in love with her. And love comes with pain and this time the pain will be greater more greater than he will ever expect.

Episode ends !

Recap: Maybe I will reveal past !

Author's Note:
How was the epi ? Do you think am taking it too fastly please share your views

Make me happy by coloring the star below :)