Chapter 19 'Healing The Broken'

My exam is on Wednesday, and here I am writing a chapter !

Third Person's POV:

2 Days Later

Sitting on the chair beside swara's bed, he was looking at her, No staring at her.

Caressing her cheeks very delicately like she is a doll and in a way she is a broken doll.

She jolted awake and looked at Sanskaar again with fears evident in her eyes, he sighed he don't know how much day it will take to end her fear.

"Good Morning Swara" he said softly.

She didn't reply but continue staring at him, with a fear and confusion, he breath a sigh of relief that at least she didn't start rambling today.

"Sanskaar" she was starting again but before she could say "Yes Princess"

And there, her eyes were wide as saucer. She looked like she was ready to pass out, she pinched her arms and blinked her eyes serveral times.

"Come and eat your breakfast it's getting cold" he said while reaching her hands

And she flinch, not a ok ok flinch she flinch with her eyes closed, lips pressed in a thin line. Ready to feel his hard grip on her hands but what she didn't expect from him was to hold her hand gently and kissing her knuckles.

He did felt hurt, but he knows better than to show. He masked it.

Making her seat gently he took the breakfast which consists of a sandwich and a glass of orange juice.

She was still looking at him in shock and all he did was smile on her cute expression, how could he not ? Eyes wide, cheeks slightly flushed and lips in a cute small pout.

She eyes the sandwich warily and frighteningly took the bite from his hands, slightly thanking God that there was nothing in it that would hurt her.

After eating not more than a half sandwich she ran, she ran to the bathroom and puke her guts out. And all the time sanskaar was with her holding her hairs.

Tears fall down from her eyes because of the headache and terrible ache in her stomach.

And he was quick to wipe it from his thumbs, she was shaking terribly maybe because feeling sanskaar this close is like a bomb has exploded.

Breathing heavily, shaking, crying mess.

Looking at her condition he cannot think anything else then to hug her and he did, he hugged her tight. For the first time wanting to take all the fear,pain away.

His heart hurts,

Pain
.
Sadness
.
Emptiness
.
Loneliness

Perfect words to describe what he is feeling right now, she is crying a mess because of him, she is suffering because of him, he has lost the girl who hopes, just because he fucking couldn't see that she was genuine.

He hates himself, even being with Swara he couldn't help but feel empty inside.

He don't know how much time they sat there, him caressing her hairs and dropping kisses on the side of her head and her hugging him tightly like her life depended on him.

His heart was hammering against his chest. He finally knew what is Peace, Peace is not revenge. He got Peace by trying to Heal the broken

And he finally realized that maybe in the midst of hating her, he fell for her. HARD

Episode Ends !

Recap: Next Chapter Name Maybe "Nightmare"

Hey !!! Guys sorry for late update, I have been busy with my exams and sorry if I couldn't reach to your expectation.

And guys a small request if there is any award book going on and you have to nominate any emotional story than if you think this book deserves to be nominated then please mention it.

Thank you :)

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤