Chapter 24 | Part 1 - Crystal

Tiberius' words lingered in Crystal's mind as she was roused from her sleep, her body alight in flames. Flush against her back, she could feel Tiberius pressed against her, his strong arms wrapped around her. Moisture spread across her pajama shorts as a long, thick, pulsing heat between her thighs rubbed gently against her femaleness.

A soft breath gasped from lips that longed to be kissed as a large, wet tongue licked the curve of her neck.

Her eyes fluttered open to the darkness of her room as she clutched her pillow.

Sharp teeth nipped lightly at the tender place between her neck and collarbone as a low growl rumbled deep within the beast. A growl of possession, of pleasure, of a male intent on claiming his mate.

She moaned his name as heat flared up through her nether region. His maleness rubbed against her wet lips, saturating her pajama bottoms even more.

She couldn't think of anything but the pleasurable sensations between her legs and his hot wet tongue licking her shoulder between nips.

Her breathing became shallow and she whimpered when his teeth nipped harder in a shallow bite.

"Tiberius," she moaned into her pillow. "Please."

Heavy breaths fanned against her neck as a deeper growl made her squirm. A foreign ache began to build deep down within as he rubbed himself harder against her. His teeth nipped harder with purpose.

Suddenly, her door swung open with a bang. Snarls ripped through the silence and she was pushed under a heavy form that roared with rage.

Eyes snapping open, her heart jumped into her throat as a war waged over her.

Panic ripped through her head and body, and with it came the convulsions that rocked her harder than ever. One minute, two minutes, five—she wasn't sure how long they lasted as she silently screamed in agony.

Finally, the convulsions let up and she collapsed, completely exhausted, on the floor.

Her head was so heavy and foggy, she barely made out her father's command.

"Stick to the plan, Tiberius."

She closed her eyes, the weight of her eyelids too great to fight against as the form over her moved and she felt herself being lifted up and set down on something firm, but soft.

Rough, callous pads brushed the hair from her sweat-soaked face before disappearing and darkness pulled her into the realm of sleep.

***

When she woke, she was alone in her room, the mid-morning sun greeting her as her memories from her dream and the middle of the night came flooding back.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she recalled what had happened.

She and Tiberius kissed in their dream. He told her he loved her. They nearly mated on her floor before her parents came in to stop him.

She covered her burning face with her hands.

How? How could so much have happened in one night? Was it because of the moon? Was it activating her innate need to mate?

Oh Goddess, it almost happened!

She didn't know whether to be horrified, elated, or embarrassed. One thing she was certain about was that she wasn't scared. Not until her parents came in and fought Tiberius over her. Her parents caught them in the middle of the act itself! Good Goddess, how was she supposed to face them now?

Her mind flitted to Tiberius. Where was he?

She pulled herself up with a groan. Every part of her body felt like it was being weighed down more than usual.