Chapter 2

"No I'm not" I protest because he kept insisting I'm a stalker.. I felt my phone vibrated, I look who it is and it's YooNa. Oh god, it's time

-message-
From Yoonie: Come back here were going to perform
-message-
To Yoonie: Ne! Coming

I bow to Jeongguk as a goodbye and ran towards our waiting area. I put on the earpiece. We went to the stage and started to perform

After performing we introduced ourselves

"2,3 Annyeonghaseyo Aquars-inmida!" We exclaimed!

We introduced ourselves one by okne

We bowed and went backstage. Since our waiting area have a TV we decided to watch there.. We change our clothes to be a dress. We dont know why don't ask questions!..

We went to the other groups who were sitting while they wait for the other groups who gonna perform next. We made a comeback but in the famous TV show.

We were seated next to BTS.

I felt uncomfortable since my dress is freaking small.

"Unnie.." I poked YooNa's shoulder

She hummed in respond

"I need a blanket. My dress is too small" I uncomfortably said..

"The blankets are just for one SoHye.." Nuuu.. It's gonna expose something down there if I don't have a blanket

I felt someone placed a coat on my lap.. I look up and saw SuHo. He was the one who placed it on my lap.. I stood up and bowed.

"Thank you subae-nim" I thanked him and bowed again

"No problem" SuHo smiled and tapped my shoulder.. I just smiled and we watch other groups who are performing now

It's BTS who are next to perform, they went backstage and get ready for their performance. They are going to perform their new title track named Spring Day..

Time skip

They finish the song. We all stood up and clap our hands because of the masterpiece that they created. I gave SuHo's coat back.

BTS won as usual. We all congratulate them..

We went to the backstage and I heard BTS singing Spring Day again, I remembered when Jeongguk asked me if I'm a stalker.. You silly nugget. I'm not a stalker! I chuckle just by remembering that one. I was snap back to reality when a blanket hit my FACE!

It was not just a soft throw it was a hard throw! I'm being bullied again!

"That hurts" I pouted my lips

"Then stop smiling like an idiot!" MinJi said and chuckled! That hurts! I am not an idiot!

"Let's go the Manager want us back to the agency before going home" YooNa said.. We all grab our bags and thanked our stylist and make up artist for a great job they did to us

We went in the car, we told the driver to drove us to our agency before going back at the dorm.

We are here and walking upstairs to the practice room since TaeYeon said that the manager is waiting for us at our Practice room, weird.

We just walk all the way up! And didn't take the elevator.

We went in to our practice room.. There was the manager who is sitting down on a swivel chair..

"Why did you ask us here? Manager-nim?" MinJi asked politely..

"Just wait and see" Our manager smirked

20 minutes, the door open revealing BTS and Bang Pd, we bow as a respect
They did the same...

"Why are they here? Manager-nim?" TaeYeon asked politely too..

"Me and Bang Pd, decided to date Jeongguk and SoHye.." That made me shock? Me and Him? Dating?

"What?!!" Jeongguk and I shout..

"But if.. We date.. Were gonna get hate.." I said..

"It's for the company's sake SoHye.." I knew it.. The company is freaking getting worse day by day.

"I thought i could be free without dating anyone.."I said to myself..

Jeongguk's POV

After what Aquars manager said, i was shock as usual, I'm dating Tzuyu but no one knows it.

" I thought I could be free without dating anyone"

She don't want to date.. Well poor her, I don't even care if she don't want to date. And I don't care about that arrange thingy. I have Tzuyu she's perfect for me!

"We're going to have you sign a contract. A dating contract. And we will let your fans know youre dating. " Bang Pd said.

End of Jeongguk's POV

SoHye's POV

WHY?! is it have to be me? It can be YooNa or MinJi or the maknae?! Why me? Yes I love Jeongguk! But it's just a one sided love?!

"We're going to have you sign a contract. A dating contract. And we will let your fans know youre dating. " Bang Pd said.

"We will go home. We will think about these. Youre gonna have your answer tomorrow. " YooNa was dead serious

"Come on SoHye" MinJi hold my shoulder

My head was aching so much.. Over thinking.. Hurts.. So much.. We didn't eat.. Hurt.. Last thing I know I fainted..

MinJi's POV

SoHye just fainted. Luckily I was quick to grab her, I put my hand on her forehead.. It's burning hot..

"Manager, she has a fever.." I said to our Manager..

The manager's eyes went wide "What?!" He quickly put his hand on her forehead..

She is having a fever..

Author's note: Hopppeee you enjoy! Be sure to vote! Sorry for the gramatical error!