Chapter 37

-Still SoHye's POV-
I'm here at their dorm.. They didn't expect me to be here..their are 6 guys in the living room.. Where is Jungkook

"SoHye-ah, why are you here?" HoSeok asked

"I want to talk to Jungkook" I was nervous..

"He's at his room" I nod..

I went up to his room.. Why am I this nervous.. God. I knock on his bedroom door.. I heard him saying 'Come in'

I went in, he was shock to see me.. And now I'm super nervous.. Why am I like this..

"SoHye" He smiles but his eyes are sad but why..

"Jungkookie, I wanted to tell you about something"

"Me too.. I have something to tell you about" I started to get nervous and I don't know why

"Ah you go first" He nod..

"I'm breaking up with you" Did I hear it wrong

"What?" Yea yea I heard it wrong

"I'm breaking up with you.. I don't love you anymore SoHye.." How can he.. He lowered his head, he is lying I know he's lying

"Look at me and tell me you don't love me" He looked up and our eyes met.. He didn't give an emotion

"I don't love you anymore" There it is.. My heart.. God.. Tears want to escape.. But i hold on to it.. I don't want to cry

"I'll go.." I whispered.. I get out of the room..

I didn't even bid goodbye to the members.. I just left.. I want to be alone.. I didn't even tell him about this.. I can't.. My heart is breaking.. Why must this be hard..

-Jungkook's POV-
I saw her left my room.. Tears want to escape from her eyes but she holds it.. I'm sorry Jagi.. I'm really sorry.. Forgive me for what I did.. I love you..

-F L A S H B A C K-
I was here at our practice room.. Practicing alone.. It's our break but I'm still practicing.. I heard the door open.. I stopped its our manager..

"I need to talk to you" The tone of his voice is scary

"What is it Manager-nim?" I ask

"Break up with SoHye of Aquars.. It's not to be good at relationship Jungkook" How did he know..

"But why?" I'm confused

"You don't want her to die right? " I nod but I don't know what to do "then break up with her"

"I don't understand you"

"Just do what I said!" He growled

"Okay.." I didn't know what to do.. SoHye.. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do

-E N D O F F L A S H B A C K-
I didn't even stop her.. Jagi I'm really sorry.. I love you I swear.. I don't want you to die.. I sat down on the single couch on my room..

"Why did I do this.. God.. I want to kiss you, hug you and tell you I'm lying that I don't love you.. But I cant do anything" Tears escape from my eyes.. Why.. I love you jagi.. I'll get you back..

I've been here for a couple hours.. I didn't eat.. All I can think is SoHye.. She has something to tell me but when I said im breaking up with her.. She forgot.. I love her.. I really do love her.. I'm nothing without her.. But now.. God..

-2 MONTHS LATER-
-SoHye's POV-
I got a small baby bump hehe.. It's small.. Luckily no one notice it.. I'm not over Jungkook yet.. But I'm thinking positive.. That's what the doctor said I need to be positive..