05.10 - Earl Richard

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Half a year passed since Richard Earl went to the small apartment to speak to Mimi. Half a year since Richard Earl made sure Mimi Ahn could not work for any clubs or recording companies. He had thought to show the stubborn young woman that he was not someone to reject without consequences. In the music industry, Richard Earl was consider the King. If anyone offended him - especially ones who wish to succeed in the entertainment world, they will never be able to reach fame they seek. Little did he know, Mimi could care less for fame. The six months which no one reached out to Mimi for DJ gigs, Davina and Alice naturally were concerned. Mimi, on the other hand, simply laughed and continued her days lazily. For Mimi, the time she did not have to work was only a vacation to her.

Of course, to ensure that the woman was not working for anyone else, Richard Earl have his people keep tabs on Mimi. Each day that he learned Mimi's carefree ways, it bothered him more. He had expected for the woman to break with the lost of work, instead, he hears how she help out around the instrument store. It hadn't bothered him until he learned of the woman flirting and going out on dates with men visiting the store. He was not aware that each time he hears of Mimi going out with other men, his calm expression frighteningly transformed into silent rage. His secretary found himself shivering in fear each time he had to report Mimi Ahn's whereabouts.

On the other hand, Mimi was well aware that Richard Earl have people trailing her. Mimi didn't notice that she was being followed until the ones following her started to appear everywhere she went. Connecting the dots, Mimi figured the stalkers were related to her recent lack-of work prospects - which ultimately lead back to Richard Earl. Amused by it, Mimi pushed the man's button by purposely flirted with other men, knowing very well that the stalkers would report back to their boss. To know that the man will fall into rage, Mimi continued her carefree days until the man explode.

That day - as expected, happened when Mimi closing the store. Just when she was about to lock up, she saw the familiar black limousine pulling up front. The handsome man got off the car with his dark eyes staring straight at her. Amused, she watched as he run his hand with frustration through his thick hair before he walked to the store entrance. Without words, Mimi unlocked the glass door to let the man inside. In the dark, empty store, Richard Earl grabbed Mimi's by her waist and held her up to his tall hard body. Before his lips touched hers, she blocked him with her cold fingertips.

"Easy now" Mimi teased the man with her soft sweet voice.

Richard Earl bite at her fingers causing Mimi to giggle. Soon, the two rushed up the stairs and into her small bedroom. On the small twin size bed, Mimi was crushed underneath Richard Earl's hard, strong body while he easily stripped her from her short jeans and t-shirt. Their lips hungrily sucked on each other while their hands explored each other body.

"Hurry" Mimi bite down on the man's bottom lip as she said softly. "Condoms are in the nightstand"

Hearing her words, Richard Earl lifted his lips from her and glared angrily at her.

"What?"

"Who else did you let in your bed?" Richard Earl could not control his anger or jealousy as he grabbed her legs, ready to penetrate her without protection.

"You have people following me" Mimi pushed the man off her before he buried himself inside her. "You know exactly that there was no one else"

Realizing that his jealousy got the best of him, Richard Earl reached for her and covered her soft lips with his - kissing her deeply as if to apologize to her. But Mimi was not the forgiving type and bite his lips - refusing his apology. Shoving him down onto the small bed, Mimi reached into the drawer and got the condoms out herself. Before Richard Earl could stop her, the woman already pounced on him.

"Mimi" Richard Earl groan out his pleasure when Mimi let him deep inside her.

Shaking her hips, Mimi took what she wanted until the man burst into the condom.

"Mimi"

Far from being satisfied, Richard Earl lifted and had the woman under him. Changing the condom before he slid back inside her, Richard Earl slammed a hand against the wall as he rode Mimi body fiercely. In the dark, small room, their pleasure moaning echoed throughout the apartment. After the entire night of passion, Richard Earl did not let go of Mimi. Instead, he clung onto her as they slept on the small bed.