Chapter 1 - Miss Invisible

"I love you Elizabeth, and no one can or will love you more than i ever will...

My eyes opened like the shutters of a blind. 

"Not another dream." It was the third time this week i had a dream like that. Each one was different. The last one i was actually noticed in school.

I got up out of my bed thinking about that mysterious voice in my dream. Too bad dreams don't come true.

After i had taken my bath I put my hair into two rowed pigtails and put on my clothes.

I headed to the kitchen where my older sister Eva knocked out on the couch. She always went out to parties because "it's a college girl thing".

"Eva, wake up i have to get to school."

"Why don't you drive yourself" She mumbled

"Because i was never able to learn to drive and take the test because you were never helped me." Eva moaned and got out of the couch.

"Next time your taking the bus." I grabbed my bags and walked to the car where Eva was waiting impatiently. She was honking her horn and yelling "Come on, I don't have all day!!!"

She turned up the radio and turn down for what came on; I knew it was all over when she started singing. A fifteen minute drive turned into a two minute trip to hell. Sadly, hell was about to really begin.

I walked out of Eva's car and suddenly and a cloak of invisibility had fallen on top of me. As usual the boys were playing football on the field and the gossip girl were on the bleachers, probably talking about who the hottest guy in the school is of the week. 

Of course, the leader of them all was Claire. She was the most popular girl in the school. She was the devil in this hell, while everyone else was her demons.

I walked pass them and i eavesdropped into their conversation. 

"I believe the hottest boy our grade is Thomas Evergreen." Her henchmen nodded and giggled.

Her first hand girl Lucy with the annoying high strung voice had to make a statement."But Clary, Jeff Tucker has way more muscles and the most dreamy eyes." 

"Yeah but his voice isn't deep at all and he has such a baby style haircut." Claire had been through almost every guy at our school. The only guys she hasn't done yet were the freshmen, but to her they were fresh meat.

I began walking to class because when ever they gossip about people I get chills down my spin.

Homerooms door was open so all i did was take my seat in the middle of class. I wasn't too far and I wasn't too close.

Everyone started to flood in when the bell rang and our homeroom teacher came in.

"Elizabeth Jones"

"Here" When she takes the register some people look around wondering where i was, thinking i was a new student.

The bell rang for first period and i walked to the office to pick up my locker combination because someone told the janitor no one was using my locker so they took out the lock and now i have to get a new one. I didn't have anytime to associate myself with others. All i do is just keep swimming in the ocean and hope no predators would find me.

 Dallas' P.O.V.

I sat there just waiting to get my schedule but it was taking forever. The woman at the front desk was taking a really long time to pull up my schedule in the files. 

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my new locker combination." I lifted my head up to see a girl who looked like an empress. 

"There you go dear anything else?"

"No that's it thank you." And in just seconds she was gone. She seemed to not take a long time to get things done.

"OK Mr. Banner? Your schedule is ready." I took my scheduele and tried to find the girl but she was gone.

-------------------------

Ok so this is my latest story 'Miss. Invisible". Tell me what you think in the comments down below :D

My cover was done by the amazing @limelove who this chapter is dedicated to.

So comment vote and follow :)