Chapter 3 - 10% known

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

My head finally stopped hurting after two days. I decided that i would finally be able to go to school, even though i didn't change anything.

"Eva have you seen my journal?"

"How would i know you always lock it up away from from me." I still couldn't get over the fact that she was up. Maybe because i cooked french toast for breakfast (which is her favourite). 

"You better be in the car in five minutes because my class is in an hour and i have to be on time today." 

I quickly grabbed my books and went to the garage. She never joked around when it came to leaving me. 

I remember when i was ten she just got her license and was going to take me to Dairy Queen but i was trying finish watching my favourite episode of Rugrats. After the show was over she came back with an empty cup in her hands and gave me a cup of what was suppose to be a blizzard.

*buzz buzz*

Hey hope you're coming to school today-unknown

"Who keeps texting you? Is that you're secret loverrrrr??"

"Eva, you know i don't get enough acknowledgement in school to have a secret admirer." She started the car and pulled off. 

Dallas's P.O.V.

"So like, this party will make you one of the most popular guys in school, *she began to crawl her fingers up on me with every syllable she pronounced* Even though you already are." 

"Umm, yeah. I just want a house warming party. My parents said i could invite some friends at my school but.."

"Well i guess a couple means the whole school because everyones invited!" I hope my parents wouldn't mind.

I got up from the bleacher.

"Where are you going?"

"Well i have to go ,umm, to my locker i forgot some of my books."

"Awww, you're so studious, that is really cute." She started to send these weird eye notions to me. To be full honest.. that was creepy and werided me out.

"umm yeah ok bye." I walked away as fast as i could before i could hear her minions squeal like little piglets.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I was a little fish swimming in a great big ocean. Hard to see and hard to grab a hold of.

I was a little gold fish swimming in a crowd of groupers, salmon, sword fish and sharks. I wasn't preyed upon because i was too small to notice.

It was time for p.e., this time i had to literally swim.

Today the boys and the girl shared the same pool. Which i didn't mind because the boys would most likely on pay attention to the other girls bodies. Even though we haven't swam together since ... well ever. We're only swimming together because the basketball court was being resurfaced.

I walked inside the girls changing room and put my things in a vacant locker. 

Before i could even sit down i heard one of the demons speak.

"So Claire do you think you and Dallas are going hook up at his party?" It was only us in the room but i wasn't much of a threat to them.

"Of course I will, I mean it is me after all." I rolled my eyes as i pull up my swimsuit. 

I walked to the mirror to try stuff my hair in my hair cap. My hair is thick and extremely curly so it's for me. I'd normally ask the p.e. teacher for help but she would alway lecture me into joining the school swim team because iw as rthe best swimmer in the class but everyone just saw water moving by itself

I am fantastic swimmer. I just don't like when people see me in the spot light.

Our teachers whistle blew so it was time to start class.

I had my towel wrapped around me like a bat because i get cold easy when I'm nervous.

" Ok girls we're combining class with the boys today. Ok towels off." I took off my towel and put it on the bleacher.

Whispers began to start as soon as i came in the pool. I was assuming it wasn't me because i never got whispers.

"CANNON BALL" All i could feels was water continuously splash on my face.

Sadly, my swim cap fell off because of the constant splashing.

I went into the corner of the pool so i wouldn't get splashed anymore and so i could fix my swim cap.

Dallas's P.O.V.

I dived in with the other guys in the pool. I surfaced and swam to our side of the pool.

"Dude Dallas look at the one in the corner. Her body is just uhhh wowww." Blane was dribbling as if his girlfriend wasn't in the same universe as us.

I looked and saw her. She was small and large in other areas. Her hair made her seem as if she was a goddess.

After starring for ten minutes  

I realized it was the girl i had taken to the nurse.

"Who is that dude?"

"I have no idea but she is sexy."

As soon as Blane said that she got up and ran out of the pool. She looked as if she was crying.

But why?

Author's Note

OMGGGGG I am so sorry for not updating in forever :((

I just have been busy with life :((

But here an update finalllyyyyy

So every week ill update :)

Bye love you guys