Chapter 2 - Pain can turn into Pleasure

It was lunch time and i was already apart of the "in crowd". A girl named Claire had been showing me around all day. She was cute but yet a little annoying.

"So Dallas why did you move to this little town of ours?"

"Well my dad's job transferred  him over to the branch here."

"That's so cool!" I turned my head to see that she was hanging on to my arm as we were walking. I pulled back when i noticed.

"Uhh I gotta go to the bathroom." I rushed as quickly as I could. That white lie just may have saved my life.

"Hey, Dallas!" I turned around to see one of the guys who had showed me around the school.

"Hey Blane." He was known as the most popular guy in school. Every time he walked passed girls would have a frenzy over him.

"I forgot to tell you everyday in the morning we practice so the coach could notice us."

"Alright i'll be there bright and early."

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I was sitting down on the bleachers, eating my lunch and watching the birds fly above my head. Sometimes a bird would land next to me and i would feed them. 

I turned my head to see Claire and her demons coming my way. I guess it was time for me to leave. I picked up my stuff a walked the other way so i would cross paths with her.

Suddenly i fell under the bleachers because I tripped over someones gym bag. Luckily, they didn't notice me because i wasn't that important to them.

"So Clary have to see the new boy?" Lucy's voice was always the one i could tell from the others. 

There's a new boy?

"Seen him? I would say I'm practically dating him. I mean he's tall has a great body, like what else would a girl want? I practically mine, so no one can touch him at this point." I rolled my eyes when she said that. This news seemed intriguing about this new boy. I probably wouldn't have heard about this if someone didn't leave their gym bag on the bleachers.

"I mean, we've practically bonded already. He's told me the whole story about why he moved to this town in such short notice."

"Wow Clary, I wish i could find a love like you to one day. To bad their's no one here up to your standards for me." Claire picked out all of her friends boyfriends for them, and if they didn't fit her standards he would get shunned from them. 

"He said he's also gonna have a party and I'm totally gonna help him."

I got up a left before she started talking about marriage a kids.

Next Morning

"Bye, Eva thanks for taking me again."

"I swear little sis this is the last time i'm taking you to school." She always says that but forgets about the little promise she makes to herself every morning.

I presumed with my invisible cloak over me and walking to the front of the bleachers.

"HEY LOOK OUT!!"

Blackout

I opened my eyes suddenly to see a boy carrying me somewhere, but before i could see his face properly i was out like a light...

"Is she gonna be ok?"

"Yes but you probably should take her home because she looks liked she could take a day off." I mean no one would notice that I'm gone. Everything would remain the same.

I got out of bed to see that it was Eva that had been talking to the nurse. She hadn't been inside the school since she graduated three years ago. She really hated this place just like I did. After she graduated she had promised herself she would never come back.

"Hey sleepy head ready to come home with me?" I simply nodded slightly because my head was still hurting.

"Thank you nurse Grace."

"Remember to take two Advil in the next four hours."

Eva and I walked out and she carried my bags for me. She looked like she was ready to get out as quick as possible.

"Eva?"

"Come on we have to leave before the bell rings "

"Umm?"

"Haha, you know cause your head is probably still hurting and the loud sound of the bell could make your head to start hurting again." She fake laughed as we walked to the door.

"Eva, how come you never wanted go inside school after you graduated?"

"I just can't talk about it right now." She drove off from the parking lot and I put my head on the door and watched my p.e. class continue on without me as if i was an important player for any team.

"Hey, miss outer space wake up!" I got out of my day dream to notice that Eva had pulled up home. I got out the car and went inside.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school Eva?"

"No, my professor got sick and class got cancelled because she believes that no one else can teach us but her." I rolled my eyes and went to bed. As soon as i hoped in my phone went off. Who would wanna message me? I only use my phone to talk to Eva or play games.

Hey I saw you leaving school today. Are you ok?- Unknown.

Yeah i think but my head still hurts a little. Who is this?-Elizabeth

Time will tell. You don't have to worry your pretty little head off about that right now.-Unknown This day was getting stranger and stranger by the minute. 

I slammed my head on the pillow and went straight to sleep.

Dallas' P.O.V.

"Hey Dallas ready to play?" I loved playing football. At my old school I was the star player on the team.

"Yeah man let's do this, but can i pass my throws cause my arm is a little rusty." Blane nodded and got his football out of his gym bag. He threw it to me. I caught it and threw it back with all my strength but I had thrown it at an angle which Blane couldn't catch but someone else was about to.

"HEY LOOK OUT!" She turned her head too late and she was down on the ground. I ran over to see if she was ok but she was out like a light.

"Dude, she's out cold. We should take her to the nurse." I picked her up and walked to the nurse. She opened her eyes once but then went back to sleep. Then i realized it was the same girl i had seen yesterday in the office. She seemed so soft and fragile.

"What's happened to her this time?" This time?

"She got hit in the head with a football."

"Ok, just put her on the bed over their and I'll call her sister." I put her on the bed as she said and thought What did the nurse mean by this time?

I walk out of the office and saw Claire standing there starring at me.

"Hey Dallas! Do you have a boo-boo? I'll take care of you." She grabbed my arm and started looking for anything wrong with me.

"Listen I'm not hurt I just took someone to the nurses office because she got hurt." She was really starting to get annoying.

"Aww you are so sweet!" She didn't even ask who it was.

"Look through the window she's laying down on the bed." Her head jerked back when she saw her.

"Umm, let's get to class." She grabbed my arm and rushed my to first period. 

I swear this school so crazy.

Author's Note

Hey everyone how did you like this chapter? My next update is Friday because I have to read this book for coursework *chokes*

You know the usual comment vote and fan :D.