Disclaimer!!!

The siblings in this work of fiction you are about to read are a poorly written hyperbole of my view of my relationship with my brother at the time. I "created" this story when I was 16, wrote it down when I was 20, and through all of that my relationship with my brother was not good. It seemed that the only thing I'd ever hear out of his mouth was cuss words and blame for everything that went wrong, everything was my fault and he hated me. He was a teenager, dealing with a lot, and so was I, and I used my writing to vent that frustration - took his anger and hatred of me and channeled it into a little boy, mad at the world, who didn't know what to do with all of that anger.

Let me reiterate, this is all HYPERBOLE. My brother never actually said the majority of these things to me, never actually did most of this. I knew that at the time of my writing it, and my intention was catharsis, not malice. This is not my brother. This is my frustration and grief at the time for what I thought was his hatred, exaggerated to the extreme by my teenage/writer imagination and then given life in my story. We (my brother and I - and the character and I) have since had many difficult heart-to-hearts and now understand each other better.My relationship with my brother is no longer one of frustration and immaturity on both of our parts. My relationship with the character is an apologetic one, on both of our parts, and we've mutually agreed not to edit the story and take away all of that wonderful teenage drama and angst that spurred me into writing it that way in the first place.

Just so you're aware. Most of this sucks. But there's a lot that's good too. And I truly hope that those are the parts that you focus on.

Thank you.