WILDCARD ROUND: THE PUZZLE CHALLENGE

ATTENTION FORMER CASTAWAYS: 

- heyitsaneca

- TheStupidFriendOfHer

- 4EverInHearts

- TresBullies

- MisterRica4th

- ryuujiryuu

Paralumannn

-eytchdyoy

- apple2urpie_

- Chenie8

- SupermanAdikk

-danyeloko_ph

- LavenderDaisuki

- Isangkilongadikness

- blackrainbow26

- Msrouge

- InterfratorW

- BASHhere

- pongggg

.

This is THE WILDCARD CHALLENGE. Calling all former Castaways who want to hop into the game once more, this is your second chance. 

.

If you are one of the people whose username is on the list, write a story (2000 words or less) by using the photo in the multimedia as a theme. Create an idea by putting all FOUR pictures together, and then incorporate each of them in your story as MAIN ELEMENTS (meaning each one should be significant in the story). This is basically a '4 Pics 1 Word' game, and the only difference is that you have to create a story out of the given pics. 

.

.

Plot Sample:

Mr. Skull The Boner tried to eat his favorite fruit, but it doesn't stay in him because he's got no guts. Frustrated, he shot himself with a revolver killing himself. Medicine can no longer save him. 

.

.

You can interpret the pictures in a literal and a non-literal sense. 

 .

Send your entries to: survivor.wattpad@gmail.com following this format:

 [Wildcard / Username / Title of the story]

The deadline of submission is on June 20, 2014. 

 .

The FOUR (4) top-scorers among the former castaways will be included in the tribes. 

Good luck, Castaways. Let your torches shine. :)