Chapter 8

Caleb- Will you be my girlfriend?

Jordyn- OH. MY. GOD. YES. YES. YES. OF COURSE I WILL OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. 

Caleb- Awe you are so cute. i'm glad you said yes. 

He held onto me swinging me through the air. 

Caleb- THIS GIRL IS MINE. I FINALLY GET TO BE WITH THIS VERY GORGEOUS GIRL. I'M SO LUCKY. Sorry just had to say something i'm so happy. 

Everyone started clapping and cheering and that's literally how everything ended. We went back to Caleb's house. I felt different. I have never thought I could be with someone so great. I think I have fallen in love with him. 

Jordyn- Hey, i'm going to go change in the bathroom. 

I walked to the bathroom. I changed into my spandex shorts which were very short but they made my butt look bigger. My butt is big enough as it is but, I feel confident about myself now that I am dating Caleb. I put a tank top on and then walk out of the bathroom.

Caleb's POV

Jordyn walks out of the bathroom and into my room. I could not stop looking at her. The way her shorts fit her around and everything. She is perfect. She's mine and no one else's. She is my dream girl. Guess dreams sometimes do come true. 

Jordyn- Where can I sleep babe?

SHE CALLED ME BABE- I thought to myself quietly.

Caleb- There is a room next door unless if you don't want to then you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on the floor or on the couch. Wherever you want baby, it's all about you i'll make sure of it. 

She jumped in my arms and we both fell on the bed. 

Jordyn- Babe, it's okay. We can both sleep in the same bed. Only if you want.

Caleb- It's not up to me. It's up to you love, I don't want to go too fast if your not ready for that. I don't wanna go to fast or too slow. Are you sure your okay with that?

Jordyn- Yes, Of course i'm ready for that. I promise you. It's okay it's not like we are gonna do anything. I mean cuddle and kiss but i'm not ready for anything else yet. 

Caleb- Oh yes, of course. I understand I will never make you do anything you don't want to or not ready for. I want an open and real relationship and that is what we will have. It will be perfect. 

Jordyn- Yeah me too baby. 

Jordyn's POV

Caleb moved his hands onto my butt and I jerked a little bit but, I liked it. 

Caleb- Are you okay?(moves hand away) Babe i'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. If your not ready then I won't do it again.

I kissed him slowly. 

Jordyn- Baby, It's okay I like it. I'm ready for it. It's fine 

Caleb- Alright, just making sure.

Jordyn- Thank you so much. Not many guys would do that. You are different and I love different. You are not a pig like most boys are. You are a gentlemen. 

Caleb- Good. Because I wanna be different. I will treat you like you are suppose to be treated. I'm going to treat you like a queen. Your welcome love. Let's go to bed, i'm kind of tired.

Jordyn- Yeah me too, goodnight handsome.

Caleb- Goodnight my beautiful princess.

I layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped one of my legs on around his body. That was the end of our night. It was just perfect. I am feeling that this relationship will be perfect.