Chapter 16

Caleb's POV

We all went back to my house. I know that it's dangerous that they know where I live but what's more dangerous than Jean knowing where I live. Once I find Jordyn we are moving out of the state for the rest of our lives. When we got back to my house we all sat down and watched the video. She didn't just record them talking she got an angle to where she can see the faces clearly. She knew that we would find it so she did this. It showed Abby and Jean in it and we have everything they all had said. 

We officially have evidence. That is a good thing to help us get Jean in jail. The thing that wasn't really noticeable at first was that Kathy came in right after Jean and tried looking for something. We seen it at the last minute because of how sneaky she was. "We are gonna get my girl back. I'm not ever gonna give up because she is the love of my life," I say loudly. Everyone around me started awing after I said that. 

Jordyn's POV

I woke up in a random car with two other teenage girls. I was confused on why I was here. The only thing I remember is getting out of the trunk that I was in. "Where am I and why am I in this car," I asked freaking out. "Chill girl, we saved you from that maniac girl back there. You don't remember getting hit in the head by her with a pole?" One of the girls asked. 

"No I have no idea what you are talking about. Who are you," I asked getting impatient. "My name is Daniel her name is Katelyn," The brunette said pointing to the redhead. "Hi i'm Jordyn Hallway," I said feeling better. "You mean your the girl that got kidnapped? Oh no, i'm so sorry i'll get you back to where you were if you want," Daniel said looking back at me. "Yeah, I am that girl. I am trying to get back home to my boyfriend can you let me get a hold of him somehow?" I asked almost crying because of my happiness. 

"YES. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You don't understand how happy I am to be able to go back to my boyfriend. Thank you guys so much. "Your welcome, we will go and get you a phone over there at the phone store," Katelyn said pointing to a phone store while driving. "I don't expect you to buy me a phone," I said clearly. "It's okay honestly. I can just imagine what you have been through," Katelyn said smiling. 

"Thank you," I said sincerely. Katelyn gives Daniel money. Daniel then asked me what phone i'd prefer. "Samsung S7 is what i'd prefer but whatever you can afford is fine," I say to her. Daniel walked into the store and bought the phone. I looked through the glass of the windshield and seen Kathy. I crouched down hoping she didn't see me. 

"What's wrong?" Katelyn asked worriedly. "That girl that Daniel is talking to and giving her the phone is someone I know and she wants to kill me too. She is a criminal," I said scared for life. "Oh. I hope that she doesn't find you or hurt my friend," She says sounding upset. Daniel finally gets back in the car and I sit up hoping that Kathy doesn't see me. Then, a gunshot went off.