Chapter 2: Guess who ~

Chapter 2: Guess Who

Small world, never did I knew that the hot boy next door happens to be the guy that I had bumped into a while ago. He have these appearance that any girl will fall for but the only thing that is wrong is his attitude. His attitude needs repairing, and I meant that.

I can't believe that I will waste my time with that stupid jerk. I hate him for ruining my morning, I hate him for being this arrogant and stupid jerk. He should've just apologize, if he did then I will just let go of what happened.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started calling Amy, I wanted to ask her advice because it usually helps.

"Hey Anna?" She greeted.

"Hey Amy. I have a problem, I wanted to ask some advice." I really don't want to meet that guy.

"Do you remember the story that I told you about the bumping incident this morning?" I closed my window, I hope he doesn't see me though.

"Yes, what about it?"

"Oh my gosh Amy! He's our new next door neighbor and we'll be heading at their house later for dinner! I can't do it and I don't want to. I don't know what to do?" I'm panicking, I can't even catch my breath.

"C'mon, breathe." I followed what she instructed me to do, "Calm down, it's not like it's the end of the world, just act normal and pretend that you don't notice him."

I can't even understand her because of all the thinking that I'm doing because of that stupid guy, "I really don't know how to do that?" I can't even reply correctly.

"Anna! Your father is here, we'll be heading at the Andersons in about fifteen more minutes!" My mother shouted.

It's making me more paranoid, "But mom?" I said, grunting. But it seems like she didn't hear what I said.

"Good bye Anna and good luck!" Amy hung up and I can't believe she just did that without replying on my last question.

Just great, I don't even know if I can manage to handle this on my own. O Almighty God, please help me. Praying usually helps. I can feel my hands sweating, I'm nervous wherein I shouldn't be. I should not be acting this way, considering the fact that it wasn't really all my fault. I should be confident and show him whose the boss.

What am I wearing now? I'm currently wearing a short, navy blue dress. I seldom wear dresses because I prefer wearing shirt and jeans that I found comfortable to wear. I used a curler to let my hair have this small curls formed. I'm usually surprise when I see myself in the mirror when I wore things like this and when I fixed my hair, it is because I don't usually do this. I was like, who is this girl in front of me?

I went downstairs, I saw my mother fixing my father's tie while Abby was sitted on the couch. She was wearing a yellow dress with cute ribbon clipped on her blonde hair. She got my mother's hair color, while I got mine from my father.

"You're so pretty Anna." My sister Abby hurriedly made her way towards me. I smiled as she hugged my legs, "You look prettier Abby." I said.

"C'mon, we need to go at the Anderson's household." My mother said excitedly. My mother isn't usually like that, I felt weird by just looking at her like that.

--

My mother rang the doorbell of the Andersons. She started tidying up her dress and asking my father if she looks fine and presentable. My father, as always, will say yes. My mother is beautiful even if she's on her 30's and she doesn't even look like she's on her 30's either. Why didn't I get some of my genes from her anyway? I always consider myself as the ugly duckling even if my parents and relatives disagrees on it.