Chapter 3: The New Neighbor ~

Chapter 3: The new neighbor

Anna

Last night was nothing but full of humiliation. I don't think that I can show myself to the Andersons ever again because of what happened last night. None of this would have happen if James and his older brother didn't pull a prank on me that made it look like that they weren't even involved in it. I should conquer my fear of ghost and shits to prevent this from happening again. I really hate myself for acting such a loser last night. Thinking about it made my cheeks red because of embarrassment.

I have to think straight and forget of what happened last night because none of it will ever help me to move on. Today is Saturday and I'll have the house all for myself because my parents and my little sister will be visiting our grand parents'. I wanted to go but I wanted to have some time for myself and do some homework that will be passed on Monday. What can I say? I'm a nerd.

"Anna, we'll be going now. Are you sure you really don't want to go with us?" My mom entered my room while she was putting her pearl earrings on. My mother loves wearing accessories, we are a complete opposite and with the looks of things, it's like I'm not her daughter even if I really am.

"No, I'll be fine mom. I have so much stuffs to do and I promise that I'll come with you on the next visit." I stand up from my bed and took the comb from my drawer as I start to comb my hair. My mother walk towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Okay dear. Call us if you need anything or something went wrong okay?" She said.

"Sure mom, I will." Is all I said. She went out of my room and I followed her when she went downstairs. My father and Abby was already ready to go, they're just waiting for mom to finish.

"Don't let any strangers enter inside our house sweetie." My dad said as he place a kiss on my forehead. "Yes dad." I replied.

When they took off, I went back to my room and sat down at my bed as I stare at my reflection on the mirror. What to do first? I don't know of what to do first since it's eight o' clock in the morning. I smiled as I stare my face in the mirror and I can't help but to utter things like how I'm such an ugly girl. Why can't I be beautiful or be like those hot cheerleaders that any guy would fall for? But then again, that must be a hard life, right? I don't know anymore. I usually get small things stuck inside my head and it doesn't even help me to think or focus straight.

"So, I'm home alone." I said to myself. I can do whatever I want and whatever I wanted to do. I could call Amy and do some stuffs like watch some random movies while eating some popcorn or stuff, I can just watch all by myself or do my homework first. Wait, what? I can't do that, it's still morning. Doing so will make me look like I'm a complete nerd and a total loser.

I should just take a bath first. I can feel the wind touching my skin, I love this kind of weather. I didn't close the window and went straight to the bathroom as soon as I got some pair of undies from my closet. Some people tend to get lazy to take a bath in the morning but in my case, I'm the complete opposite. I can't start my day without taking a bath even if it's so cold, I will take a bath. It's like a death wish or something.

As I finish, I went out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but my bra and underwear. It's not like there is someone who could see me and besides, I'm the only one in the house. I stand in front of my closet and pick some clothes to wear.

-

James

I stretch my arms as I stand up from my bed. It's eight thirty two in the morning and I feel like I wanted to go in the park and do some jogging. I should take a bath or then again, I should take a jog first. What to do though? I don't know what to do since we moved here. I stand in front of my window and opened it to let some air enter in my room. The weather seems nice and this is the best day to do some jogging. Okay then, I'll do some jogging.