Chapter 20: Wine

The next day...

Remember to be on time, was what Mr.Lee told me before he gave the keys of one of BTS' cars and told me to buy the most expensive bottle of wine I could find.

I haven't had any driving lessons ( unless escaping from the gangsters counts as a driving experience) but he thought I have had one.

That's what I get for lying.

I have a bottle of the most expensive wine at my side, as he told me, and I am driving through the silent road. There are not too much cars around, which I thank, because I don't know what I would do if it was crowded.

Let's not think about that.

He told me to get five minutes before they arrive at 9:00 p.m. It's 10:15 p.m. and I am sure I am going to die. But who cares, after I am not going to eat anyway.

The restaurant Manager Shi picked is probably the most luxurious building I have ever seen. Lights come out from the transparent walls, a yellow carpet lying at the entrance, impeccable service, among other factors that make me scared of entering those giant wooden doors.

I parked the car ( well, 'parked ' ) take the bottle in my hands, adjust the most uncomfortable dress I have ever worn and enter the restaurant. But V liked it, so I have to wear it.

I glance at the restaurant and realize that it looks like its closed. There are no customers, no one eating at the tables scattered around the room. Just one long wooden table at the far corner, when I immediately localize BTS, BluePink, and their respective managers. Two bodyguards coming from BluePink, and Mr. Lee standing on a position far enough so that it won't be uncomfortable for those who are eating, but close enough in case something happens. 

I half sprint half walk casually towards Mr. Lee.

"I am sorry for being late-" My apologizing whisper was cut off.

"We will talk about it later." Why do I keep hearing this?

I hand him the bottle, and once he gave an approving look, I stood in my bodyguard position beside them, glancing at the table.

"-Business is going well." 

"So many opportunities internationally-" 

Those were the type of phrases you can hear coming from Manager Shi, and Manager Sejin who sit side by side farthest from me. 

"Yes, it is exhausting, but we enjoy every second of it-"

"Magazines, Clothing lines, those where only last week." 

Those were the type of phrases shared in between BluePink and BTS. To be honest, I don't even know any of the BluePink members' names. I only know that they are very beautiful, they are five, and that is basically it. But they are all smiling, and talking with the boys. Jin, RM, J-hope, and Jimin are the most talkative ones. Always lightening up the conversation, sharing experiences, and showing bright smiles. However, Jungkook, Suga, and V are another story. Jungkook seems too nervous and shy to even glance at the girls sitting in front of him. Suga is busy on his phone, and V...

He is just not giving a-

"I want to make an announcement." Manager Shi ( BluePink's manager) Stands from his place at the top of the table, with a glass of wine in his hands. Everyone stops talking and turns their heads towards him. 

"It was BluePink's idea to gather us all together tonight. Last time's situation got out of hand, and it was something we didn't imagine would ever happen. Thankfully, I am okay, we are all okay. There is nothing I can do against the trauma that it has left in the young idols, however, we want to propose something that can mend our relationship, and hopefully, bring a lot, a lot, of success towards both our groups..." My stomach started to feel funny. As if something bad was about to happen. I try to ignore it and focus on Manager's Shi words. 

"We want to create a relationship in between two of the idols." I heard faint gasps around the table. The source? all coming from BTS. Relationships, as in one of my bodyguard lessons I learned, is a very taboo topic in the kpop industry.

"We want Tessa and Tae Hyung to be a couple, just for the media. The news will go crazy, and it will create a controversy never seen before." He said, and I glanced at V. His eyes are wide, just as mine. He stopped chewing whatever he was chewing and turned to look at Tessa, the youngest BluePink's member, who had the biggest smile on her face.

Who wouldn't... I mean, what?

I can't take my eyes off of V. But to my surprise, he turns to look at me. His face was hurt, I can see sadness in his eyes. I know what it feels like to being forced to do something you don't want to do, and that is how he is feeling right now.

I shook my head at him slightly, as if telling him not to do whatever he is thinking to do. But he stands from his sit abruptly, never breaking eye contact with me, and storms out of the restaurant.

That easy, that quick. 

I don't think twice, and I follow him outside.

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

WHAT IS HAPPENING? 

How do you think Tae is going to react? :o you will have to find out in the next chapter...

In case you are wondering, this is the dress Ae Ri is wearing...

I want to thank @Mrs_Werido for being so kind to send me this picture. She has great taste in dresses, I would never imagine something as pretty as this <3 Also, Thank you for voting and commenting on the chapters<3 Love you!

 She has great taste in dresses, I would never imagine something as pretty as this <3 Also, Thank you for voting and commenting on the chapters<3 Love you!

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

Please don't forget to vote <3 it really helps me...

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.