twelve

The bus ride back at night to their university in Busan was quiet and uneventful

The bus ride back at night to their university in Busan was quiet and uneventful. Everyone was tuckered out from running around Seoul and having a mini food fight at the restaurant.

Once again, Taehyung claimed the seat next to Lunai. Jisoo was peeved by that but knew it was going to happen before she stepped into the bus. Few people knew Taehyung liked her, some thought he liked her, while most thought that the two were just naturally flirtatious.

Lunai's head was resting on Taehyung's shoulder. She fell asleep shortly after the bus started. Taehyung stared out the window, watching the scenery past quickly by his eyes.

He loved trying to capture the scenery of whatever vehicle he was in. Human eyes couldn't capture anything quick like that unless there was suddenly traffic, which caused the car to slow down or stop.

Lunai's arms were hooked around Taehyung's arm as she took a nap on his shoulder.

"Taehyung," Juhyun whispered.

Taehyung angled his head over. "What?"

"Is she asleep? Like, for real?" Juhyun asked.

He nodded with a confused expression on his face.

She let out a relieved sigh. "Good, I want to talk to you about something. Do you like Lunai?"

"No."

"Either you're really good at acting, or you're just fucking with me," she responded.

"I don't like Lunai," he replied. "I really don't."

Juhyun gave him a death glare. "You're joking, right? Do you even know how you act around her? You're like a pup—"

"I'm in love with her," Taehyung flat out said.

Juhyun froze, a slow and creepy smile forming on her face. "You should have just said that in the first place! You should tell her before something happens that splits you two apart."

"Like how Juliet faked her death and that caused Romeo to kill himself? Our lives aren't that stupid fictional play," Taehyung said with a scoff.

"It wasn't necessarily fictional. That was a situation that could have easily happened. Instead of poison though, one of you could get into a bad accident."