I Want To Kiss You

Hey guys so I’ve realized my chapters are beyond short so I tried to make this one longer. Let me know if you prefer them short or do you like them longer. Anyway As always I’m looking for ways on how to improve my writing and this story so comment on how you think I could make either or better and please vote :D

Picture of Grace on the side (:

Peace Homies :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna’s pov.

We spent all day at his apartment laughing and remembering stuff that we did together. Being with William was different than being with most guys. Ever since I left everything changed for me, it’s like I wasn’t me if I wasn’t with them, at least that’s what I thought. Grace moved away after I did some how she moved only an hour away from me so I was still able to see her often. But even when she came back in to my life I still didn’t feel, complete. I lived my life forcing a smile upon my face just so it seemed I was perfectly happy, but I wasn’t. I woke up every morning wishing I was able to go back to sleep not wanting to face reality.

Finding William in the parking lot was probably the most amazing thing that happened to me. As soon as I heard him talk something inside of me moved. It’s like I was finally back, I was me. Being with William made me, complete. I’m not going to lie I did think about being with William in high school but I didn’t want to ruin what we had, I couldn’t stand losing him, and now that I finally have him back I don’t want to lose him. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6 pm, I didn’t want to leave but I knew I couldn’t stay here all day even if that’s what I wanted to do.

“Will, I gotta go soon.” I told him

“No, don’t go.” He said laying his head on top of me.

“I can’t stay here forever.” I told him laughing.

“And why not?” He asked seriously.

I smiled down at him and ran my fingers through his hair. “You and me both know that can’t happen.” I told him.

“Well, good luck leaving because I’m not getting off of you.” He said getting comfortable in my lap giving me his cute smirk that I loved.

It took all my strength not to just lean down and kiss him. I wanted to feel his lips amongst mine so bad but I knew that I just couldn’t, I couldn’t ruin what we had. I tried getting him off and standing up but he wouldn’t budge. “Will come on I really have to go.” I told him laughing. In one swift movement William got up and somehow managed to lay me down and pin my arms down onto the couch. “William!” I said laughing. “I really have to go!” I tried everything I could but the only thing I managed is for us to roll off the couch onto the floor but yet he was still on top of me.

“Are you better now?” he said softly making him sound even sexier then he is. Damn it! I freaking hate my hormones! How am I supposed to not want to kiss him when he so freaking hot! Look at him every feature about him is beyond perfect. Ahhh! There I go again.

“What are you talking about William?” I asked calmly as if I hadn’t been thinking about how freaking sexy he is.

“You know, well since you don’t have glasses anymore they won’t slip off making you…” He didn’t finish his sentence but I knew what he meant. He grinned at me as I narrowed my eyes at him.

I gathered all the strength I had in me and flipped us around so now I was on top of him straddling him by his waist. “I thought you didn’t remember.” I said leaning down closer to him while winking at him.