Chapter 1

The pants should be Black. The long sleeved tunic Green, and the vest like straps a dark blue. Boots and belt are white. Her Jedi robes--->  

////\\\\

I was sitting in my masters meditation room at the Jedi temple looking out into Courscant. The city planet that never sleeps and the heart of the republic. We had been meditating for a while now trying to make sense of some visions that were passing through our heads. We knew they were all linked together but one vision struck me the hardest. I didn't let him know about it though, they'd be all up on my brother. He will break the Jedi Code not once but twice and I don't think I'll be able to stop him.

I have never worked with Anakin and Obi- Wan. I heard that Anakin is very reckless and gives Obi- Wan a hard time. I on the other hand have worked with some of the masters in the council and left them with a smile better than Anakin did. I do get to see him and Kenobi a whole lot but I am very grateful to not work with them. What's sad is that Anakin is not even close to being ready to take his trails. On the contrary he just annoys everyone. I always will have to clean up his mess with the other masters. I would love it if Anakin stopped acting like a kid and grows up. I also kept in contact with my mother no way I was going to stop either way. No one knows not even Anakin.

I was sucked into another vision. It was about Padme or like she is now known as Senator Amidala. There was going to be an attempt on her life and the bounty hunter hired is dangerous. She was on the platform and her decoy was stepping out the ship when it blew up. There is suppose to be a Senate meeting in two days. We're gonna need to warn her and her guards soon.

"Master." I said.

"Bothering you the vision is, hmm." Master Yoda said.

"Yes master." I said.

"Warn them you must. Decide on who protects her I will." Yoda said. I nodded and bowed my head taking my leave. I walked to the communication center and contacted Naboo.

"I need to speak to Senator Amidala's head of security." I said. They called the Captain over and I told him about what Master Yoda and I had seen. All he said was that he was going to keep an eye out and keep her under surveillance.

I got a call from the Chancellors office. I was told he wanted to see me. Why would Palpatine want to see me? I was also told to come alone but Yoda told me that if the Chancellor ever wanted to see me I need to take him with me. I might as well listen to my master than the political people. Never have trusted the senators because they are like gangsters. They also don't keep any promises unlike gangsters. Reminds me that the Hutts always promised to kill someone and they did so. I still rather be in Tatoonie with my mother.

I also have my trails coming up to become a Jedi Knight. Master Yoda said I was his fastest learner yet and that I am his 'favorite.' Whatever I don't really take it as a great thing he's my master and he always tries to cheer me up. Ever since the visions of my mother started I have just stopped smiling and being my usual me. This started four months ago and Master Yoda has tried to make me forget about it. I just can't and Yoda is starting to worry about my health. He said if this kept up I would need to be put in a Bakna tank to get to the end of the visions and help me sleep. I've been sleep deprieved for two days already. Pretty sure I was a walking corpse right now.

////\\\\

Heyyo here's book 2 and if this repeats on some things I am sorry. I am tired and I have summer freaking school up until July 22. There might be slow updates but I have Fridays off. I hope ya'll have a good day or night in my case. :D

Vote....

Comment....

And...

Fan....