1🌸

Pain•

"Mom ow!" I said as she examined all the bruises on my face from the fight me and Tyler had.

"Stop moving child." She said touching on of the bruises making me yelp.

"Ow ma damn." I said rolling my eyes. "don't curse at me, you hear? So who comin to pick you up?" She asked.

"You remember Donny from Middle School?" I asked She nodded her head. "Well he's coming." I explained.

I'm going out with my friend Donny to get away from Tyler for a while. He tires me out, and he makes me stressed I can never have a good day.

Imagine having an abusive bf after a while it gets tiring.

My life is so much dependent on his and I hate it but I can't just leave him he'll kill me and that's not what I want.

*BEEP BEEP*

"Okay mom he's here how do I look?" I asked. She smiled and Kissed my forehead. "You look great baby" I smiled and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. My mom yelled after me "Be safe" I smiled and got in the car with Donny. "Hey Donny." I said excitedly. He laughed. "Wassup Kid. I haven't seen you inna minute." I put my seat belt on and he pulled out the driveway. "I know. I been occupied. And stop calling me kid. I'm a grown woman" He laughed. "Whatever."

The car ride was silent and Peaceful. I laid my head back on the seat and reminisced about all the fun times Donny and I had together. When I was happy and Actually felt loved. "You still with Tyler?" He asked as he pulled up to the park. I froze. "Uhh" He sighed. "Well we're here" I looked around and realized we was at our favorite park. We use to come here all the time too have water fights and play tag and shit. Do what kids do. I smiled and unbuckled my Seat belt. "Race ya to the park." I opened the door got out and quickly shut it. "1...2...3... GO" He shouted. We raced to the park and He beat me to the swings. I pushed him off and go on myself. "Push me Servant." I crossed my legs. "If you say so." He pushed me off the swings and I landed in the grass. I turned around and mugged him and he started laughing. "You said to push you." I smiled and he helped me up. I dusted myself off and got on the swing next to him.

"Kid I missed you so much." I smiled. "I missed you too giant." He laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?" we both looked up to see Tyler Furious.

Kill me now!

_____________________________________________________________________

-Co- Writer here

How did I do?

Follow mee

n0love-scarss