2🌸

Aleks

I froze and looked at Tyler. "B-baby I was just hanging out with an old friend." He walked up to me and grabbed my hair. "What I told you about hanging out with this nigga?" Donny stepped in and grabbed my arm. "She can do what the fuck she wants. She is grown." Tyler looked at Donny then pointed at me. "We'll handle this later. At MY house" He looked at Donny one more time and Walked away.

~~~~~~~~~

As I walked through the door behind Tyler all I felt was fear.

I knew something was gonna go down and before I could do anything

I was slapped harshly by Tyler I then fell to the ground and cried out in pain.

"What I tell you!?!" Tyler yelled at me as he kicked me

"You a dumb ass bitch how you gone try to play me, the one that helped yo sorry broke ass!" He yelled even more.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled.

"Who in the FUCK you think you yelling at!" He dragged me to the room by my hair.

"Ahhhh let go, stop Tyler please!" I screamed. "Shut tf up bitch!" He yelled.

He throw me on the bed and beat me even more I was so bruised up

My lip was busted ,my eyes were black and my body was bruised.

He then took my clothes off all I had on was a skin tight dress with flowers on it.

He threw them onto the floor, I tried to fight him off but all that did was make him angrier and his punches more painful.

"I'm finna show you today." He said.

All I felt was a sharp pain and after a while he finished and pulled me off the bed and pushed me

Into the restroom to take a plan b and to take a shower to clean out the cum.

TBC...