-13-

You guys just wanted another chapter for the 3K celebration! So from now on, unless asked to do a oneshot or something, I will just add an extra chapter (or two) for you guys to read!

Also, feel free to comment on literally anything in the story! your comments are amazing and make my entire day and I love reading them so comment as much as you like! And please vote!

Without further ado, here's your new chapter - I'll be updating again tomorrow morning.

===================

Jin could barely believe these men were still arguing. He was aching from his cramped position on the floor and his back was cold and skin littered with goosebumps. He wanted to stand up. He wanted to shout or plead or beg but he knew not to speak. He was afraid Jimin would do something, perhaps hit him with his belt or Yoongi might try and do something cruel as well.

"I say he has to choose one of us to give him a punishment." Yoongi grinned this time, "He can pick any one of us beside Hoseok or Taehyung."

"Namjoon said he was mine." Jimin growled, flicking his belt and having the tip come down on Jin's hand accidently. Jin yelped and pulled his stinging hand back, cradling it to his chest and noticing how a blossom of red had started to form.

"You just want him to suck you off." Yoongi rolled his eyes, his lips falling back into his normal thoughtful frown, "Where's the fun in that? He might cry but he certainly won't scream and we both know he's a born screamer."

"Namjoon said-"

"Mommy said, daddy said!" Yoongi mocked before letting his face fall, "I don't give a damn."

Jimin looked absolutely furious at Yoongi's words but he held his tongue from anything nasty, "Well then, what would you do?"

It was at this point than Jin thought about interjecting and perhaps begging. He wasn't above it as he had already noticed in himself. He didn't want to be so completely violated and he most certainly didn't want to do anything as blatantly sexual as Jimin wanted him to. He supposed that was the whole idea of punishment but Jin would beg and plead and do just about anything to get out of that. Kissing Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung had been one thing. But this was too far for Jin. He absent-mindly wondered if he was going to break in this environment as his tears slowly stopped coming. He wondered if he had cried himself dry. He knew he must be somewhat dehydrated and his throat was burning for a drink. Of course this wasn't the right time to ask for one...

"I brought my case. Why not let him get a taste of something good?" Yoongi's eyes trailed down the fragile looking man on the floor. He took in the red rimmed eyes, the pink nose, the tear stained cheeks and the little sniffles the man was making and he smiled. Jin just looked so delectable. He had the face of someone who had already been wrecked and just needed to be wrecked all over again.

Jimin's mood shifted completely, the anger melting off and being replaced with something akin to feral excitement. He smiled, wrapping his belt around his arm and nodding in agreement with Yoongi.

"What kind of stuff do you have?"

Yoongi grinned, physically ignoring Jin's little whimper of fright but mentally loving it. The man was hugging himself tightly, back against the wall, knees to his chest and arms around his legs. Yoongi moved back to retrieve his case that he had left at the bottom of the stairs. He set it on the couch and popped the silver clasps open. Jin's eyes widened as he looked through the opening in Jimin's spread legs and at what Yoongi was playing with inside the case.