-25-

Jin was too startled to do anything but stare with his mouth open. He hadn't really been touched since his incident with Yoongi. All of the gang members had been keeping a safe distance – except Jungkook. The boy was still feeling him up in the name of searching him whenever he got to go use the bathroom, take a shower or brush his teeth. Otherwise, Jin had been left mostly to himself with minimal supervision and certainly no physical contact unless it was Jimin pulling him into the center of the room by his arm because the gangster didn't like him looking out the window so much.

But this... this was back to getting incredibly uncomfortable and threatening. It was a terrible position to be in. Jin's mind was still reeling from Taehyung and now he had another man straddling him, holding him down with all his weight.

"What? So you like Tae sitting all pretty on your dick but not me?"

Finally breaking out of his shocked trance, Jin squirmed, bringing his hands up to futilely try and get enough leverage to sit upright. His hands were promptly taken into a crushing hold and pinned down to the bed on either side of his head. Jin hated this feeling... the feeling of helplessness and being boxed in. He was afraid. He didn't have the same fear with Taehyung that he had with Namjoon. This man could and probably would hurt him. Taehyung was mostly just a flirt. He whimpered in the back of his throat from the pain of Namjoon's hold, eyes wandering around the bed to try and find something to help himself. Namjoon growled at the action, drawing Jin's eyes back to him.

That was the rule – eyes on Namjoon.

"You two seemed to be getting pretty cozy, hm?" Namjoon absently rubbed his thumb back and forth across Jin's pulse point, Jin's heart beat spiking every time he felt Namjoon dig his nails into the skin ever so slightly.

Everything in Jin was screaming at him to thrash and scream. He knew neither of those things would actually help him. If he thrashed, Namjoon would simply hold him down or call Jungkook or Jimin in with him to hold Jin still. If Jin screamed, still, nothing would happen. He would be hushed in either a kind way or a brutal way. And so Jin tried to let himself go mostly slack. It was difficult as Namjoon shifted, putting the entirety of his weight Jin's midsection. It made things a bit more difficult and made it a bit harder to breathe but still, Jin held his tongue, trying desperately to simply keep his eyes locked on Namjoon's face.

The gang leader grunted, "Are you going to say anything or just look at me, pretty boy?"

Jin swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and shook his head, "I'm sorry..."

"What are you sorry for?"

What was Jin sorry for? There was nothing he should be sorry for. He was the one kidnapped. He was the one held against his will. He was the one forced to kiss absolute strangers. Why should he be sorry? But still, Jin wasn't stupid enough having gone through everything he had gone through up to this point to say anything else. He didn't know what he was sorry for and he had no reason to be sorry but he knew he had to say what Namjoon wanted to hear. He just needed to figure out what it was the gang leader wanted to hear...

"Kissing Taehyung...?" he hadn't meant it to come out as a question but it did. And that seemed to irk Namjoon just a bit more.

"Oh, are you not certain?" the man's fingernails dug into Jin's skin, leaving small red crescents behind. Jin bit his bottom lip to keep from making any kind of noise at the action, even if it stung and he wanted to try and yank his hands away.

Jin stuttered through his reply, "Y-yes, sir. I'm certain... I-I'm s-sorry for kissing Tae-Taehyung..."

"Do you think I care that you kiss Taehyung?"