He 'hates' you.

(2013)

You and the boys were going to L.A for a week as a holiday. They've been on their tour for the last 6 months and have missed you so much that they wanted you to come on holiday with them...except Harry. You and him were best friends, until about 3 months ago. He just stopped talking to you, no texts, no calls. Nothing. He became so mean and nasty towards you, but you didn't know why. You were heartbroken.

-

You and the boys had finally gotten on the private jet and were sat down in the seats. You look over at Harry to see he was already looking at you, glaring. You gulp and look out the window, sighing.

'This is going to be an interesting 11 hour flight' you think to yourself closing your eyes.

'Hey love are you alright?' Louis asks, sitting down next to you, smiling. You look over at him and smile.

'Yeah, everything's fine! I'm just tired' You say, resting your head on his shoulder. He laughs and puts his head on top of yours.

'The rest of the boys and I made a fort in the other room where the tv is if you wanna join?' He says, stroking your arm. You sit up and look up at him.

'Really?' You ask, smiling at him, getting up. He chuckles and leads you down to the room.

'Yes, now come with me!' He says. You get into the room and see the fort.

'It's so big!' You say, jumping up. He smirks and opens the curtain, revealing the other boys.

'That's what she said!' They all say together, laughing. You giggle and go in. You were all sat down, cuddled against each other when Niall asked where Harry was. You furrow your eyebrows and shrug your shoulders.

'No clue' you say, cuddling up to Louis.

'Y/N, can you go and check where he is please? We'll save the spot for you, don't worry' Louis says. You sigh and fake a smile.

'Okay' You say, getting up. You walk into the main bit where Harry is. He was on his phone, scrolling through Twitter. You take a deep breath and walk up to him. He turns around and scoffs realising that it's you. You look down at your hands feeling sad.

'Um, the b-boys were asking if y-you were okay?' You say, quietly. He looks up to face you and rolls his eyes.

'I'm fine' he says, turning back to his phone.

'Okay, do you want a drink?' You ask, he turns around and stands up.

'Why are you still talking to me?' He asks, pushing past you towards the room where the boys are. You sigh and close your eyes.

'Why does he hate me? Why do I still love him? This is so messed up!' You think to yourself, sighing. You head back towards the room where the boys were in and opened the entrance of the fort to see Harry in your place. He smirks and looks down.

The rest of the boys look up at you and say that you can sit in front of them, but you didn't want to be in the way so you just left. As you were walking out of the door you hear Harry speak up.

'she's too fat, she can't sit there she'll take up the whole view' he says, laughing. Your heart broke. How could he say something like that about you? You quickly close the door and go into the main bit and sit back down in your seat.

'Please don't cry. You're stronger than this' You think to yourself but it was no use, you started to cry.

'Am I fat?' You ask yourself, looking out the window. You let out a shaky sigh and look down at your hands. You walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. You were a mess. Your mascara was running down your face, your eyes were red and puffy from crying and you were shaking.

Harry Styles Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें