Car crash.

(2013 Harry) (requested by lollieb545 thank you for your idea❤️)

You and Harry have been together for about a year now. Every Friday night he takes you out on a date, you've never asked, he's just always wanted to and you love how caring and sweet he is.

-

You were currently driving back home from the restaurant. You were sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window when you felt a hand on your thigh. You look over at Harry and smile, placing your hand on top of his. He stops at the red light and kisses you.

'I love you' he says, holding your hand.

'I love you' you reply, squeezing his hand. The light turns green and he starts driving again.

'Something doesn't feel right' you think to yourself. You look out of your window and see a car driving dangerously fast towards yours.

'H-HARRY!' You shout. He quickly turns his head and clocks the car.

'shit' he says, turning the steering wheel all the way to the right, completely turning the car around.

*BANG*

After about 5 minutes of processing what was going on, you begin to panic. You look over at Harry and see he's breathing heavily and is shaking. You begin to cry, holding his hand. He looks over at you and hugs you.

'I-I...Y/N' he stutters. You were now having a full on panic attack.

'H-Harry. I can't...I can't b-breath' You say, hyperventilating. You pull away from his embrace and look around. Everything was going blurry.

'W-what's h-happening?' You ask, laying back in your seat. You could hear sirens and the sound of Harry trying to calm you down, before everything went black.

6 hours later//3:06am
•hospital•

You wake up, eyes still closed, wondering where you are.

'They were very very lucky that none of them got hurt' you hear a male voice say.

'Yes, this is quite a miracle. No injuries what so ever' a female voice says. You slowly open your eyes and look around.

'Oh! Miss Y/L/N. You're awake. How are you feeling?' The woman asks, smiling. You sit up slightly and sigh.

'I-i'm okay. How are you?' You ask, rubbing your head. She laughs lightly.

'I'm okay, dear. Do you remember what happened?' She asks, sitting down on the chair next to you.

'I um...I...there was a car. Coming towards us, really fast and just everything was like it was in slow motion. I couldn't breath and then everything went black. Harry...wait. WHERE'S HARRY?' You ask, sitting up in your seat abruptly. She lowers you back down.

'Y/N, don't worry. Harry is perfectly fine. He's in the room next door, still sleeping. Everything's okay. You both were very lucky to be out alive' she says, smiling. You sigh a sigh of relief and smile.

'Can I please see him?' You ask. She looks at you skeptically.

'I suppose I do need to check if you're all okay with walking, so yes you may' she says, helping you up from the bed. She leads you out of the door and down the hallway towards Harry's room.

'It doesn't hurt when you walk does it?' She asks, putting her hand on your back.

'No, not at all! I feel fine actually' you say, smiling. She smiles and nods, walking into Harry's room.

'I'm just going to see if everything's okay, and then I'll let you in okay?' She asks, smiling. You smile back and nod.

'Of course' You say. After a few minutes she comes back out.

'He's awake, he really wants to see you. He won't stop asking, so I think it's best if you go in' she says, laughing slightly. You smile and thank her, walking in.

'Kitten!' He says, getting up from the bed.

'Wait! Harry, the doctors don't know if you can walk yet! I don't want you getting hurt or anything' you say, sitting down on the edge of his bed. He sighs and hugs you.

'I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry for what happened, I-' you cut him off.

'Don't you dare be sorry, Harry. It wasn't your fault. It was that idiot who drove into us! I'm just so glad you're okay. I love you so much' you say, kissing him. He kisses you back, smiling.

'I'm glad you're okay, Y/N. I'm so happy we're okay. God, I love you so much. I wish this didn't happen' he says, stroking your hair.

'Me too, Harry. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Everything's okay' you say, kissing his cheek.

'I'm just glad to have you back in my arms' he says, pulling you into his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head on his shoulder.

'I am too, Harry. I love you' you say, listening to his heartbeat.

'I love you more kitten' he says, rubbing small circles on the lower part of your back.

'Not possible' you say, giggling.

'Hmm, it is, kitten' he says, kissing you to stop you from protesting.