Chapter 2

A Love Like War.

Chapter two.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That day, Zayn and Liam told us where we were going to be living. It looked like a residence or something like that. They told us that many more people lived there and that all worked for some guy named Louis. However, they didn’t say who Louis was apart from that he’s the most respected guy around this fake-town. I shared a room with Luke and Ash, while Michael and Calum shared another one. But of course, we had to pay for living there, and as Liam told us, the only way to pay it, was to work for the so known Louis. But as we were quite new, we didn’t know him yet. The room was small; it consisted of three little beds, a desk, a wardrobe and a door that went to spare room, the toilet. It was rather uncomfortable to share bedroom with those two, they were loud and noisy, and I didn’t like that. But of course there were even noisier people around there; screams and laughs were always heard in our bedroom. The next day we were woken up by a loud knock on our door and some shouts.

“Wake up lazy asses!” some guy shouted from the other side of the door.

“Yeah, we need to go and have breakfast before you meet Louis!” other voice shouted. I sat up and looked around the bedroom. Luke and Ash were getting up and putting some clothes on. I decided to do the same and I put some black skinnies, a tight grey t-shirt and an oversized black hoodie. I put on my military boots and walked to the door followed by the two blonds. I opened the door and two tall lads were waiting for us. One of them had black hair with a dyed blond stripe on the front; his hair fell on his forehead and had a smug smile on his face. He was wearing a black t-shirt which had “Boner” written on it in red and some dark jeans. The other guy had also jeans on. His t-shirt was black and had a loose jumper on. His chestnut hair fell on his forehead and he was also smiling.

“Hi” The chestnut haired boy greeted.

“Hurry up, guys. Follow us!” The taller one said while starting to run to the stairs. We all followed running. The place was dark and pretty much dirty. We run downstairs for about four floors and then he stopped. That floor was a bit brighter and looked like the main room of a hotel. He turned around and smiled “Hello, my name’s Jack”

“And I’m Alex” the other guy said and offered us his hand.

“Oh my, you’re from All Time Low” Ashton suddenly shouted.

“Keep it low” Jack put an arm around Ash’s shoulders and he shuddered. “Here people don’t really know we’re famous”

“Rather famous” Alex corrected him.

“Anyways, it doesn’t matter now. We’re all dead” the black haired lad laughed and started running again towards a white door. Why were we running? Is this any kind of competition? We run after him and entered what looked like a dining room. People were sat at tables having breakfast, just chatting a bit, making a minimum noise. “Hey guys!” Jack shouted and everyone in the room turned to look at him. The room fell silent. Almost every person was a guy and they all wore dark clothes. I suppose that the mood wasn’t for brighter colors. “These right here are new” He pointed towards us. “Why don’t we all greet them as we know?” Once again everybody went silent until a girl with red hair stood up and clapped her hands cheering.  They all did the same and clapped for us.

“Why are they all clapping?” I asked Alex. He looked less crazy than Jack, so maybe I could rely on him. Maybe.

“Don’t worry, they don’t bite” he smiled looking at me. “Come with me, I suppose you’re hungry. Later you’ll meet Louis” The room turned to its normal self and we followed Alex. Jack was laughing like crazy and jumping around us. I was scared of him, so I stepped closer to Ashton for comfort. It’s not that I didn’t like Luke, it’s just that he wasn’t as sweet as Ash.

After having breakfast and chatting a bit, we all went out of the building. Alex told us we weren’t going to see the rest of the guys for a while, so I started getting nervous. He showed us how the fake-city was distributed. People were separated in four  groups. The first group worked repairing things, so that we all were safe and sound. The second group created fake-farms and they grew food there. The third group made investigations of what was happening outside in some kind of investigation center. And the last, but not least, group went outside and killed zombies. They were running from here to there at a fast speed and they carried weapons. It looked kind of scary. All those groups worked for that so known Louis. I wanted to know who he was already. Alex told us that he worked repairing things along with Jack. Liam worked in the investigation centre, and Zayn went outside to protect us. He also told me he would take us to Louis so he would decide what we were going to do. I combed my hair with my fingers and followed Alex without saying a word. I didn’t want to disturb his rant.

“Hey, you!” Someone shouted from the top of a small building. I looked at the owner of the voice and it was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He looked around twenty. He had his bright brown hair covering his forehead, with a bit of that hair falling on his eyes. Oh, those eyes. They were of a mesmerizing baby blue color. Well built, he was wearing some black jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He also had a bright grey jumper on, and he was wearing a weapon on his back. It looked like an arc. He was wearing military boots and a frown on his face. “What are you looking at, curly?” He jumped down and fell just in front of me. He stood up and he resulted to be taller than me. He looked down at me and took me from my jaw with one of his hands harshly. “You look young” He said examining my face. Who was him and who gave him the right to treat me like that?

“Well, yes, that’s because I’m eighteen” I answered earning a light slap from him.

“Who told you could talk to me, huh?” He looked me in the eyes and I was kind of scared of his fierce cold eyes. His lips were thin and pink. His nose was straight and kind of perfect.

“Forgive him, Lou, he didn’t know who were you” Alex intervened. Louis still looking at me punched him in the face and the chestnut haired guy held his nose tightly.

“Oh my gosh, Alex, are you okay?” Jack shouted taking the shorter lad in his arms and comforting him. I still had Lou’s eyes on me. Wait Lou...is? Was that the so known Louis, the king of everything? Okay, I didn’t expect this.

“You three, come with me” He stated coldly and turned around to start walking. I looked at Luke and I could see he was scared, even though he tried to stay rude for us. “Are you coming, or what?” Louis shouted.

………………………………………………………………………………

Yay!

Finally Louis appeared!

Thoughts?