Chapter 2

After Halloween, Alyssa and I became an "official" couple. We were together for just over six months, and it was awesome. I wish I could say that meant we had sex every single day, but we didn't. I wish I could say that meant we had sex every week, but we didn't. We did have sex as often we could though, and that was a lot.

In that time I learned a few things about Alyssa. First of all, she really did have the most amazing body. I would just lay there next to her and stare at every amazing dip and curve. The slow rise and curve of her soft, firm ass when she'd lie on her stomach. The long slow curve from her hips to her chest. The rise and fall of her breasts when she was breathing heavy. I loved to just watch her. I loved to watch her sleeping. I would trace my fingers over all of her body just to touch her, and she loved when I did that. I loved when I did that too. I would kiss and lick any place on her any chance I got, if I saw skin it was fair game. I found all the spots that would make her shiver, or tingle, or jump. I could just breathe on her neck in the right spot and she would instantly be all over me.

Second, she was an extremely sexual creature. She always seemed so sweet and innocent to everyone else, even to me before we started dating, but Alyssa loves sex. Alyssa loves anything to do with sex, anything that led to sex, and any chance to experiment. We would always be touching each other. In school we would sit together at lunch and her legs would be rubbing up against mine. She would sneak up behind me in the halls, wrap an arm around me and start kissing on my hotspots. That was a tough and dangerous thing to do considering the schools policy on public displays of affection. She would whisper the most sexual things in my ear, and I would do the same to her. Then you have to spend the entire time in the next class just thinking about that. She always had me thinking about her. Third, Alyssa was either rebelling against her parents, or just an adrenaline junkie. We would do almost anything anywhere. She would flash me her tits at school all the time, that drove me crazy because her tits are amazing. She was a solid C cup, full and firm with these perfect nipples. Her skin was a perfect, flawless, creamy tan color, and her nipples just that much darker that made them so irresistible. Her flashing them at me when I couldn't do anything about it was just cruel, but yes, I loved it. I would come up behind her when she was with her friends and wrap my arms around her tummy, start kissing her neck, that would make her totally lose focus on her friends. I must say that most of the time we really did seem like a normal couple, but we were always trying to turn each other on and drive each other crazy.We would also have sex anywhere we could, any time we could. There were so many hand jobs/fingering in movie theaters. There were blow jobs in cars, she really loved to suck my cock. She would just keep sucking on it until there was nothing left. That's one of the things I loved about her. I would also return the favor of course, anywhere and any chance I could. Kassidy's bedroom saw a lot of action, none of it involving Kassidy, heh heh. Alyssa had a family rec room kind of set up in their basement, we fucked in there so many times. She would wear skirts with no undies so that she could sit me on the couch and climb on without us having to be naked, that of course being in case her little brother or sister walked in. At least one time that is exactly what happened, her little sister walked right in while I was balls deep inside her. Alyssa was planted on top of me, I was so far up inside her, and she was driving and grinding trying to get me even deeper, that's what she loved. (So did I of course). Then her little sister came running in. Little Maddie was only five years old, and Alyssa is seriously her hero, and she loved me too of course, who wouldn't? Maddie came running into the room and Alyssa just stopped right on top of me, with me buried as far inside her as I could be. Maddie was on the other side of the couch, so she couldn't have seen anything even if there where anything to see. Alyssa just stopped her and told her that we needed some time alone cuz we were busy kissing. Maddie, being five, just said "yuck". The whole time Alyssa was clenching and tightening her pussy and driving me fucking insane. Alyssa told Maddie to go play up in her room and we'd come play with her in a little while. Maddie loved to play in Alyssa's room with all her make-up and her clothes so she got excited and ran upstairs. As soon as that door closed I just threw Alyssa down on that couch and started pounding her cunt as hard as I could. I didn't care who came in at that point, I had to cum and I had to cum hard. I was grunting and pounding myself into her so hard, trying to get some feeling through the damned condom. She was moaning loudly and screaming every time I pounded her. Finally I reached my moment. I shot off into that condom. But then I pulled out, pulled that thing off and started shooting it all over her naked pussy. I pulled her shirt open and shot some all over those amazing tits. It was beautiful. Then she leaned over and cleaned off my cock, making sure to get every last drop. We buttoned up her shirt, pulled her skirt down over her naked cum covered pussy and went upstairs to play with her little sister while she was still covered in it. I started getting hard all over again. We also almost got caught by her brother once or twice as well. He was twelve at the time and walked in on us in the downstairs room. We were just sitting on the couch watching TV and I had my fingers up inside her testing out what made her squeal the most. He came in asking her what she was making so much noise about, because she was being kind of loud, she just looked up at him quick and told him to get out and leave us alone. The second time I thought we were busted for sure. He walked into her room just as we were about to go at it. I was lying on her bed, naked, with my cock standing at full attention covered in a condom just waiting for her to climb on. She was completely naked standing next to the bed. The door came open. She just stood there, looking so sexy in anticipation of getting her pussy filled. I quickly rolled over under a bedspread, and she just stood there naked, I don't know if he even saw me. He just stood there staring with his mouth open. She looked at him and just yelled "What the fuck! Don't knock! What the fuck do you want in here you little perv!?" She made the whole thing his fault, classic. "Stop staring at me asshole! Get the fuck out of here!" He quickly stepped back out of the room and pulled the door closed behind him. I think that was his introduction to sex education. I know it was the first time he'd seen his big sister completely naked, and I'm pretty sure it turned her on more than just a little, because she fucked me hard that night. I'm betting his little dick was rock hard all night. She also loved to do anything while her parents were home. She would love to take me in her room and suck my cock while her parents were home. Right up in her room with the door wide open. I fucked her in the bathroom a few times while mom and dad were watching TV. We fucked on her living room couch after school one day hoping her mom and little sister didn't come home early, or her brother skip his soccer practice for some reason. We fucked on her parent's bed a whole bunch of times, she especially liked that. She actually fucked me on her kitchen table once when the rest of the family was off watching little sister play soccer. She said now all she can think of when she's having breakfast is my dick. I love the way her mind works.