Chapter 3

There is not as much sex in this one as there is drama, sorry about that, but if you are following these stories this is an important moment. Things will pick up again after this one.

In the weeks after that party, I would see Morgan at school almost every day. She would always run up to greet me and throw her arms around me and kiss me. I of course didn't mind this so much, who doesn't like having a beautiful sexy girl throw herself at you? Especially when half of my friends were trying to find girlfriends, and I was now looking like I had two. Her and her friends would all join my friends and I at lunch, all of a sudden it was a big, and very flirty crowd. My friends didn't mind suddenly having all these cute sexy girls hanging around all the time. Even the guys with girlfriends would be flirting with all of them. Our girlfriends on the other hand, did not like it as much. Alyssa especially. She really did not like Morgan flirting with me all the time. There was always so much tension between the two of them. A couple of times I had to separate them to prevent actual physical fighting.

I had to talk Morgan into keeping it low-key at school. There would still be a lot of flirting. One time we were sitting at the lunch table and she practically had her hand on my pants. I wanted to just take her right then and there on the lunch table! My friends knew, her friends knew, but everyone just kept their mouths shut about it. I would always grab her ass when I passed her in the hall. She would whisper the naughtiest things in my ear, or slip the sexiest notes into my hand. Every time she walked by I had to stop and watch her as she continued on her way to class.

Alyssa of course, hated this. She would just growl and call Morgan the nastiest names anytime she caught something going on. To counter that, I did the same thing with Alyssa. This wasn't new of course, Alyssa and I had been doing that since the Halloween party. I would pin her up against her locker and slide my hand up her leg and under her skirt. She would stop me almost immediately since we would probably get expelled if any of the teachers caught us like that in the halls. I'd whisper in her ear "You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now". She would just giggle, push me away, and make her way off to class, leaving me in the hall with a raging boner. On at least one occasion we managed to skip class and sneak off to our secret spot. There is a closet in the back of one of the stage dressing rooms in the auditorium. It was a big room full of curtains and drapes and such for the stages, and costumes and such that the drama clubs use. We got in there and she was all over me. I had her skirt up and was sliding her panties down in seconds. The next thing I knew she's got her hands on my cock and sliding it right inside her. We fucked fast and furious, and she was grunting and moaning like never before. I had to put a hand over her mouth to quite her down. I told her I was going to cum and started to pull out. She reached behind me, grabbed my ass, and pulled me as deep into her as I could get. I just exploded and let everything loose inside her. Over and over I thrust into and just shot all of it up inside her. I still wasn't used to this thing where she wanted me to cum inside her every time now, but I did love doing it. There's just nothing more satisfying than cumming inside her. Feeling it fill in around my cock deep inside her, mingling with her own juices. It got both of us off so hard, we could have just kept going until we came a second time. I finally pulled out and said to her "we can't keep doing that, I love cumming inside you, but you're gonna end up pregnant if we keep it up." Then she explained to me that after our last time, after the party, she talked with her mom and they went to the doctor and put her on birth control. Needless to say, I liked that idea.

One day the next week, I realized that I needed one of my books that I had left in Alyssa's locker at the other end of the school. Between classes, I ran all the way down to her locker to get the book. When I got to Alyssa's locker, there she is, standing at her locker – kissing one of the Lacrosse goons. I was floored. I didn't even know what to say, or do, or think. This was not the kind of kiss that Morgan would lay on me in the halls, but full on tongue kissing in front of everyone. I stopped before she could see me and waited for everyone to move on to the next class. Once they were gone, I went into her locker, got my book and made my way to my class.