20 things about him

'now your turn to ask me :-)'

'eager are we?'

'I just want us to know more about each other :D'

'fair enough ;) so favourite movie?'

'mean girls, i regret nothing.'

'favourite song at the moment?

'not sure i have one at the moment but i'm enjoying a lot of green day songs at the moment :-)'

'good choice there ;) favourite food?'

'tacos'

'hobbies?'

'being in this band i guess is a job but also a hobby, i like meeting new people, meeting fans, eating, i play video games'

'enjoying the last answer a lot there, been in love?'

'yeah...'

'what is coming up that you are most excited for?'

'THE ALBUM YEAH :D you better be buying it miss olivia white ;)'

'hmm depends, the band seem like 'creeps' ;) favourite bands/singers?'

'copying me i see ;) and hmm does my band count?'

'luke, no'

'okay okay, i guess all time low, blink 182, green day, my band, and my band....'

'we get it, you enjoy your band haha , cuddler or kisser?'

'both'

'are you close to your family?'

'i guess in my current situation yes, i wish i was more but with touring and everything i regret it kind of, you know, not spending enough time with them, putting off events, but i guess that what comes with being this big'

'favourite actor?'

'have you seem mr nicolas cage?! and will smith ok'

'when the chance comes to go on your honeymoon, where would it be?'

'Bahamas, man, beautiful'

'things that make you smile?'

'playing in front of hundreds of thousands of people most nights and just the excitement i get out of it, and talking to you...'

'have you ever danced naked?'

'i do it like everyday, it's an everyday thing now'

'dream date?''

'depends what the girl likes, i'm up for anything, maybe restaurant? beach? fair?'

'first thing you notice in a girl?'

'eyes or smile :)'

'got any scars?'

'a few, more from stage accidents, footballing incidents, things from childhood'

'celebrity crush?'

'do my band mates count?'

'i guess so?'

'well then i go for michael clifford'.

'virgin?'

'nope :)'

'last time you cried?'

'marley and me, i don't care if i sound feminine okay, it's a sad movie'

now being 9pm, and home alone, i decided to text my friend Ellie and ask if she wanted to stop over.

'babe, i'm home alone and we need a catch up, you doing much? xx'

and with an instant reply, 'on my way I guess, I have the stuff you like ;) xxx'

and by stuff, she meant sour patch kids, hell yeah.

- - - - -

"i don't really know he just found me on instagram and we started talking" taking in another handful of sweets whilst sat crossed legged on my bed with ellie.

"how do you even know it's him, he could be some sort of weird guy if you get my jist" winking at me and laughing.

"a 40 year old guy? yeah i do, but i don't know, it all just seems so real but then, it doesn't at the same time, we never video chat, we never talk over the phone, all just kik. i mean it's been like what- a month since the party which means a month since we started talking? i just don't like the idea of it really, I just want to meet him" Sighing.

"WHY DID YOU NEVER THINK OF THIS OLIVIA YOU IDIOT, WHY DON'T WE JUST BUY TICKETS FOR THEIR SHOW IN A FEW DAYS WITH ONE DIRECTION AND SOMEONE TRY AND MEET HIM, IT COULD WORK OUT, WE'LL GO THROUGH THICK AND THIN" ellie jumped off the bed and holding on to my arms.

"i don't know" peeling her hands off me.

"come on, we get to see 5 seconds of summer, one direction AND maybe you meet Luke, this is a huge deal Liv. i'll even pay for you, Wembley is what, 40 minutes away? easy"

"i guess we could" i smirked and she let out a loud scream and laughed.