that someone is me

i reached home and saw it was only 9:30pm so i walked to the living room and decided to relax for a bit, after all it had been a long day.

i knew my mum would be away as she was visiting my grandma in leeds for a few days. i pulled out my phone and text shannon, telling her i'm home and she could come if she wanted to. within no time she replied saying that she couldn't because family problems and i had to tell her everything in a few days.

home alone, oh the fun, because a 18 year old girl with hardly no friends is going to have a blast.

my phone beeped and i checked to see luke kik'd me with his number, telling me it would be easier to talk to each other. i added the contact into my phone and replied a simple thanks.

'so you up to much? i miss you already :( xx'

'it's been what, an hour? and nope, being home alone isn't as much fun as people expect it to be but i should be use to it by now..'

'wait are you mad at me?'

'why would i be mad at you??'

'i don't know, that's why i was asking, you just seemed a bit mad'

'perfectly fine, i'm just tired and bored'

'oh okay then, well if it makes you feel any better, pretend i'm there'

'thanks for the help, it's going to change my whole mood'

'you're mad aren't you, tell me whats up??'

'i'm not fucking mad luke okay, like i said i'm just bored and tired'

'woah chill out, okay, i was just wondering'

'well there's no need to wonder...'

and with that he didn't reply. i was being truthful though, i was just bored and tired and when i'm tired i get really cranky. i wanted to sleep but by the time i get to bed, i always seem to be wide awake and then get a total of like 4 hour sleep.

but i may as well try...

- - - - - -

with the loud sound of banging and shouting outside i woke up, the sun was only just rising and i checked my phone to see 4:04am. ugh.

i opened my curtains and saw my neighbours arguing and throwing clothes at each other, i shut them close again and fell back on to my bed as my phone vibrated. 

a message from luke,  'i'm sorry'

'why are you up at this time?'

'and why are you up at this time? and i couldn't sleep, things on my mind'

'neighbours arguing, and what things?'

'oh it doesn't matter, it's fine, and oh right'

'you sure?'

'yeah thanks'

'okay then'

i set down my phone on my bedside table and snuggled into my duvet, closing my eyes and trying to get back to sleep yet i had no luck.

hours went by and i laid in the same position, same thoughts, same feelings.

'i wish i had more time to be with you, get to know about you x'

'i could say the same thing about you'

'we will meet again soon though, right?'

'all depends on you that doesn't it'

'yeah...i guess'

'i've been such a bitch to you since last night i'm sorry :('

'hey, don't worry about it x'

'but i should be, i just struck out on you for doing nothing wrong, but like you said, i have a lot on my mind'

'i'm here if you need me liv :-)'

'it's stupid, don't worry about me :)'

'tell me if you really want to? i'm open to listen, i've got nothing to do for 3 more hours? x'

'i've fallen for someone i know i shouldn't have, because i know i'm going to end up broken'

'that someone is me isn't it?'

'you bet it is...'

GUYS THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER I'M REALLY SAD

BUT

THERE'S A BUT

the epilogue is yet to come ;)

if this gets a good enough response (this chapter and epilogue), i'll do a sequel ;) -